R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Black' date=' don't worry about it. Believe me I'd rather have you guys get a 20% warning than get perma-locked.

And even then I'd just move to RPU. So, no problem. Go ahead and post, but at least try to be four sentances- which I've seen you can easily do.

@Destron: SOP Post lengths.

[/quote']

If me and Gaara get this KH RP off the ground, I'm going to enforce rules like hell. Just do the same. Make sure people aren't writing poorly so they get more sentences in either. I've seen a bunch of people make dialogue a whole other sentence while it should be one.

Elaborate what he is doing' date=' please? I know it is implied, but still. Other than that, looks good.

[/quote']

I would elaborate, but being a sample post means it has to be one in a middle of an event. In such a case, I tend to not repeat details that have already been stated. Otherwise, it's not quite a sample. After rereading it, I figure I could use some references to the post I am 'replying' too... hmm...

...or maybe I am taking this sample post thing too seriously. >_<

I think I have an extra around here somewhere, *turns and rummages through a massive pile of knightmare parts* Ah here we go one Hadron Cannon with a fully charged energy filler. That's my last extra my other two are on my massively upgraded Gawain knightmare frame.

*tosses the extra to Proto.*

*Looks up at the Gawain frame* "Really?" *Snaps and his book appears. Writes "The Gawain fell apart" in it*. "HA!" *Watches the Gawain collapse.* "Now THIS will do." *Writes in the book, and an upgrade Gawain frame is made from the old one.*

BTW Guys, we are going to be putting a ranking system in place soon.

Archived