R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andx' date=' the hell happened to Wyndia?

[/quote']

I hardly know. The people who need to post haven't. I can't just keep double posting to keep it alive.

That Batman-based RP seems quite fun. Though I'm thinking of which villain I might want to be.

Andx' date=' I was currently waiting for the other Inheritors to show up or post but they have yet to. I'm sorry if you where waiting on me.

[/quote']

Actually I think it was Otaku-sama I was waiting on.

Oh Fenrir, I'm practically done with the sample for the Scarecrow. Will send it shortly.

[spoiler=Recap, with few details, for Phantom]

-Andrew Baker joined the club and has been pretty active.

-Hayate and I started a Bleach RP, which he would like to ask have a link posted in the first page of this club.

-ProtoMachineKing started a Zelda RP, and got an avi for the first time!

-Black got the post for the 500th page.

And the 10,000th reply.

-Yesterday, Tempest(820 just in case you forgot) got back from a week long ban and in the same day got himself banned for another week. There was some fun with a few mods and Phantom Roxas posting here. Everything's settled though so no need to agitate it.

I think that's about all the major things that happened.

Ooo! A Batman RP... Please tell me more!

Look at my last post.

Phantom has instantly gained my respect by having Phoenix Wright in his avy.

I must now shower him with wine while on a ladde-

*shot'd*

Aha ha ha! Thank you. ^^

[spoiler=Recap' date= with few details, for Phantom]

-Andrew Baker joined the club and has been pretty active.

-Hayate and I started a Bleach RP, which he would like to ask have a link posted in the first page of this club.

-ProtoMachineKing started a Zelda RP, and got an avi for the first time!

-Black got the post for the 500th page.

And the 10,000th reply.

-Yesterday, Tempest(820 just in case you forgot) got back from a week long ban and in the same day got himself banned for another week. There was some fun with a few mods and Phantom Roxas posting here. Everything's settled though so no need to agitate it.

I think that's about all the major things that happened.

Thank you Andx-san.

So I want to join this club, for an RP club cannot be a bad club. As per tradition, I am posting my app.

[spoiler=The app that has been posted in the thread]

Username: encapturer

Your Characters: Kind of tough, but I do have a few 'templates' that I build off of. They tend to be a bit different each iteration, though. The first two are actually characters for a game I'm making, so using their templates in RPs help solidify their characters.

Aldir, Merin, Evan Adarian.

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

"I've got it!" Evan grabbed the stone from the pedestal with both his hands. I don't want to go through *that* again, ugh, he thought, breathing a sigh of relief. As he was the one to touch it, according to the rules, he could not drop it, else the team would be disqualified. And after successfully maneuvering those deathtraps, he'd hate for his actions to be for naught just because of a loose grip.

Fortunately, the traps were disabled after he got the stone. With all of the light it was emitting, it would make for a good torch, Evan thought, before realizing that they'll be hunted down for the Light Stone. "Hey guys," he said to the others, once he returned to them. "Everyone's gonna come after us now, so let's get to the finish." He was smiling all the while, confident now that his team will win.

Username: Shadius

Your Characters: Keisuke, Mateo, Yoshiro, Reia, Naiori, Balmont, Daisuke

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

Keisuke glared at the tome, as if it's satin cover was calling for him to open it. "Well it was ment for me.... maybe it can give me some clues on where I am or what happened." Without another word the teen grabbed the book and slowly made his way to his feet, little did he know that a surge of dark energy passed through his hand and his vains when he grabbed the tome. He quickly opened the book to the first page, noticing that most of the words inside were of a ancient script yet two lines were in perfect english. The teen ran one of the two through his mind, causing the book to engulf the tent with its demonic allure. "What in god's name is happening...." As the light started to fade Keisuke dropped the tome in shock and awe, a imp had appeared before him and was staring him in the eyes with a cold dark stare. "Who has awaken me from my slumber. Don't tell me your puny ass summoned me, how in lucifer's name did you get that book?" The teen was still lost with words, his mouth wide open could only utter a single word. "Awesome....."

Darkness had fallen around the castle of Ultimecia, a result of the compression of time and her return to her throne. The SeeD had already made their way into the castle, making their presences known to it's mistress. "Those wretched SeeD... They've foiled my plans for far too long. They might have forced me back to my own time but little do they know that they have fallen into my trap." Loud bangs and violet quakes started to erupt through the throne room causing the sorceress to turn her attentions to the door where her "assassins" would soon barge through. With in the second a portal opened in the middle of the room, causing a powerful gust to blow towards the Sorceress, which sent small ripples of air through her tight red dress and black wings. "What's this..... is it a trap or perhaps a way to further my power..." Without another thought Ultimecia floated off her throne and proceeded through the portal, closing it behind her and leaving her old tale with it.

War is a barren foreground, cruel and unforgiving. It's stare glowing with a unrelenting malice that brings suffering and pain to those unlucky enough to be caught by it. Yet some believe that war is a second home, as if it's cold dark hands that crackle in the morning mist or the warm crimson fluid that drips from it's worn, rusty tail. War is truly a monster , a beast of evil intent yet it is the burden that plagues use all.

I am that of the deviant artist, forever making pieces that bend the boundaries of art which were cast down by the ones who created the foundation a long time ago. Where if it's the viberance of colorful comrades or the descent of a single sneaker from the stars above, both being ideas casted by my inner flow. It could be the echoing of the single beat of a drum or the nostalgic smell of a freshly painted creation drying against a structure emitting the piney aroma that it lost some time ago. I shall always be a artist, forever expressing my believes long after my final show.

Two posting examples and two free write examples

Archived