R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a big grudge against him, I bet you he knows why (Probably doesn't, but whatever). 'Cause he's all intelligent like that. Other people do also, people I would gladly like to name, but feel ashamed, and depressed, to do so. Sometimes, actions ruin more than one life... directly, or indirectly...

How he would've loved this club! *cries in corner*

Then again, I sholdn't hold it against him. Shadius was just following the rules... I think...

I'm THINKING that he was the one that originally banned Tempest' date=' otherwise he is fine there. Oh yeah I'm fine with Rinne, Phantom Roxas, Umbra and Crab Helmet. The others I haven't had much interaction with.

But I dislike Shadius and Icyblue for some reasons.

[/quote']

Crahelmet did it, even though he is a friend of Senpai's. Icy and Roxas are fighting the ban. Icy saw Senpai has good history.

*knocks on door and then busts it down*

Shadius!? Phantom Roxas!? HERE!?

*looks back at busted door and curses under breath* [i'm gonna have to stop doing that . . .]

Ahem, well I'll agree that this is like Soap Opera and can sometimes get pretty annoying and fun at the same time. I still don't see why Tempest was banned . . . again . . .

As for the mod talk . . . from the one's I have actually talked to or read from

Crab Helmet- like

Icyblue- a bit annoyed with

Rinne- like

Shadius- a bit annoyed with

Umbra- hate

*sits down in chair* Do I really need to say WHY I view each mod like that?

It would appear that somehow I received the blame of banning him' date=' though I've cleared that. Apparently his posts in the Intelligence thread are what led him to be banned. I'm most likely missing something, but I think that only warrants a three-day ban.

[/quote']

Tempest Dahlia has a history of spamming and trolling. Based on that, I made it a week instead.

I don't suppose we can move on to another topic?

Say destron' date=' how's the Zodiac fanfic coming along?

[/quote']

Slowed to a halt I'm afraid. I'm going back to it soon though. In fact, I told myself I'd take another crack at the next segment today, so perhaps more will be uploaded with a few hours. Although I'm also working on my KH RP and I'm trying to scan some more Keyblade drawings I did.

It would appear that somehow I received the blame of banning him' date=' though I've cleared that. Apparently his posts in the Intelligence thread are what led him to be banned. I'm most likely missing something, but I think that only warrants a three-day ban.

[/quote']

Tempest Dahlia has a history of spamming and trolling. Based on that, I made it a week instead.

According to Icy, who sees his history. he got banned for it once, last week, and warned twice when his account was only a week old.

@ at andrew. it is about the main character' date=' Tiberius, who gains super powers from a freak accident and has to make a moral decision. save the city from doom or ravage the land for the way the world treats him.

[/quote']

Well, this plot hasn't been done a million times. Not that it won't be good, but a plot of that sort is pretty cliche.

Seems the Megafail is now the Anime alliance...

New name doesn't change the fail. What was too funny about that club is the immature 12 year old running it still thinks it's going to improve when I and Chaos Zero, coincidentally two of the four top posters in that thread, have left of our own will. That club was never active if Chaos or I weren't on.

By the way Black, I made you co-owner of the Fire Emblem RP. Essentially just say if you have issues with apps and they have to change unless I say otherwise.

Archived