R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Username: Teh Batinich

RP characters used: Neko Ishtar

RP sample: (Richard looks to Ina, "So you figured the one you were told by is him my dear?" He asks her, shooting a group of green bolts at the chasing humans. "I'd really talk right now, but me and the wolfys here are sorta being chased, I mean they'd all be dead soon if we'd stay but... Wait, Elfy, can ya give us a ride outta here?" He asks pointing at the two werewolfs with him.) Gaia post The Reapers.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the other side

(Hunter's was riding on his D-wheel, his was riding toward the city)

he stopped in a middle of the beach, and then he was looking at the beautiful ocean

Hunter: its been 5 years, huh?

Hunter: Ryo! Azure! Zarkus! we've been through a lot together

Hunter: i should proceed to my distenation now

(that was a long time before the new RP role)

I'll get one of my better ones, here (He notices the uncertianty in her... then looks to the sky. "Hmmm, snow... never a good sign here... expecially during the night." He says softly... he looks to Mia and smiles, "Trust is but a thought, lie is but a way to say I hate you, I am not a man of hate, I am a kind giving person in a small 2 roomed shack, I built it for me and my wife... after her death I separeted the mats... one for me and one for my new son, whom was eaten by a wolf. Yet now I see the world as a place to give my help, so me and my pet owl offer you my extra mat.")

Cool, we're talking about constellations and signs now. Any reasons Leo is the best 820; other than just because it's yours?

Mine is Capricorn. The names sounds cool and all but the constellation is some stupid goat-thing. -_-

Archived