R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't... Turns out, he was banned for the reason you said, not the above mentioned one. Phantom Roxas banned him because Awesome66, not a mod, asked him to.... hows THAT for abuse?! RINNE is better than that! Shadidouche is better than that!

The fact that Phantom Roxas can see this after the fact should be a signal to him that the ban probably shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Well that's enough drama for me for one day. See you tomorrow. (Alright Martin Luther King! Because of him I don't have school tomorrow!)

I also love the flaming of the mods that just try to do their jobs <3

You guys realize that if I really wanted to be a ass I would fix your "formatted" posts so they are the amount of lines that they really are then lock the thread with giving 20% warning for all the people who broke the rule but trying to hide it?

I know you people think I'm the devil and blah blah blah, trust me I'm a lot worse than that if I get pissed off. Thanks for the laugh though, and just remember I am a sensible person if you just try to politely reason with me.

I also love the flaming of the mods that just try to do their jobs

You guys realize that if I really wanted to be a ass I would fix your "formatted" posts so they are the amount of lines that they really are then lock the thread with giving 20% warning for all the people who broke the rule but trying to hide it?

I know you people think I'm the devil and blah blah blah' date=' trust me I'm a lot worse than that if I get pissed off. Thanks for the laugh though, and just remember I am a sensible person if you just try to politely reason with me.

[/quote']

Umbra said it meant 4+ sentences not lines. I meet that requirement.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=171077&pid=3390289&mode=threaded

Now, there was another post, but it's too hard to find... but he did say that it definitely mean that you have to post 4 SENTENCES.

Now don't spam in my club.

@Roxas: Sorry, I'm just reporting what I was told, and I was just told it was Crab Helmet, not you.

I'm THINKING that he was the one that originally banned Tempest, otherwise he is fine there. Oh yeah I'm fine with Rinne, Phantom Roxas, Umbra and Crab Helmet. The others I haven't had much interaction with.

But I dislike Shadius and Icyblue for some reasons.

I was wondering beacause I've never actually talked with Icy so I don't know anything about him. Is he a tough mod or something?

Based on my opinion' date=' he's gotten a lot worse than before. But that's what happens when you get stressed over a job with a bunch of annoyances in the way.

But I can't help. Not many can.

But I dislike Shadius and Icyblue for some reasons.

Archived