R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Probably gonna blame Me' date=' for making "Small posts" even though they have 5+ Sentences

Senpai for spacing his out

JAke for the one mini post to get my attention

And DragonJLB, for "not helping the plot"....

[/quote']

No, it's just dragon: l had a feeling we'd be warned of that, but l decided against telling him to edit his post... seeing as he's not really important.

... Probably gonna blame Me' date=' for making "Small posts" even though they have 5+ Sentences

Senpai for spacing his out

JAke for the one mini post to get my attention

And DragonJLB, for "not helping the plot"....

[/quote']

No, it's just dragon: l had a feeling we'd be warned of that, but l decided against telling him to edit his post... seeing as he's not really important.

He's been doing this for a LONG while.

He has responded . . .

Dragon JBL' date=' M. Black, Freeman 43 and Kira Kills. I pulled theses names from the last 10 pages, Dragon JBL and M.Black are the main offenders

[/quote']

I asked him what the two "main offenders" have done and am waiting a response. I swear! If he doesn't unlock the thread I am F***ING moving it to RPU!

BOOT!

... lf it were my RP, that is. He's had more than enough chances IMO...

l mean, l understand it's your cousin, but he's ruining the RP!

He has responded . . .

Dragon JBL' date=' M. Black, Freeman 43 and Kira Kills. I pulled theses names from the last 10 pages, Dragon JBL and M.Black are the main offenders

[/quote']

I asked him what the two "main offenders" have done and am waiting a response. I swear! If he doesn't unlock the thread I am F***ING moving it to RPU!

Black-san!? l see nothing wrong!!!

I am not sure Black, though I won't dispute DragonJLB for his posts.

I am talking to him and he stated, if lock is removed, he would ensure his posts never go below four sentances.

Black stood dumbfounded. "What the... we grabbed her!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Saul wore the same look. "This isn't good..." Saul mumbled. Then he thought about it. "Yaming move!" He yelled at the girl. "NOW!" He could feel both her and Destined's powers' date=' and they were too strong. This could end badly for them all.

Black and Saul got to Yaming at the same time, and both warped with her. Black landed in front of Yaming, in a fighting position. Saul landed next to her. "You alright?" He asked, deadpan as ever. "You didn't get hit by the beast did you?" Black laughed. "Cut the crap, Saul, and get ready to fight." Saul just ignored Black.

The two reappeared, opposite sides of the dragon. BLack landed next to Destined, actually. "Hn, nice to see you joined us." He said sarcastically, before warping away from Destined.

Saul stared at the new comers. He thought as he watched them.

Each of theses are examples of posts that he did that do not fit the line requirement, on the same page both you and dragon break this rule twice.

[/quote']

Here Black . . . that is what he had to use

Ok so why was I not mentioned by XxShadiusxX at all? I was posting too. Also the big problem is that some people think the limit is four sentences, four lines, and so on the big issue is that if it looks like four lines while typing the post it spreads wider once it's posted. The limit is four lines I just went and checked it.

Ok so why was I not mentioned by XxShadiusxX at all? I was posting too. Also the big problem is that some people think the limit is four sentences' date=' four lines, and so on the big issue is that if it looks like four lines while typing the post it spreads wider once it's posted. The limit is four lines I just went and checked it.

[/quote']

You WANT to get mentioned? LOL!

No I'm just curious. I didn't completely understand for a bit. Also why was I the only one not mentioned other than Jake?

@ Jake: What's the catch?

@ Tempest: No I'm just curious. I didn't completely understand for a bit. Also why was I the only one not mentioned other than Jake?

@ Tempest: No I'm just curious. I didn't completely understand for a bit. Also why was I the only one not mentioned other than Jake?

You don't seem to get it. If you weren't mentioned that means Shadius had no problems with how you were RPing; it's a good thing.

So, I never expected SOP, of any RP, to get locked. Hope it works out for you Jake.

(On a side note, I've found out today first hand how futile it is to argue with Sephiroth fanboys.)

@ Andx and Tempest: You don't seem to get it. I'm in three RPs one of which got locked by XxShadiusxX two days ago and I convinced him in ten minutes to unlock it, but today, in the last 20 minutes in fact, both SOP and the third RP have been locked, both by XxShadiusxX! It's funking annoying!

What do you think it's like for me Andrew! Struggle of Powers is my own brain child! Its the entire reason I've stayed at this site for so long!

If it goes then you can be asured I am leaving YCMaker as well and transfering to RPU- and then if Struggle of Powers dies there I doubt I'll ever return!

This makes twice I've had my rp locked for the same reason!

Alright . . . XxShaduisxX has lifted the lock.

Though, like I said, there is a condition. I have to report anyone who posts less than four sentances; at which they will get a 20% warning for each post that breaks the rule.

*slouches in seat* As for me . . . I'm leaving . . .

*glances at Destron* Don't worry . . . its just for tonight and possibly a bit of tomorrow. I'll be back.

*sighs and gets up and walks to door* For now I suggest everyone go back over the last three pages and edit your posts to make them at least four sentances

*opens door and leaves*

Archived