R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, Tempest is back and Black is 6 stars!

Sorry for not being on. Couldn't get on in the morning and when I could I had to go (The subject of location is taboo conversation.) for two hours, but I'm here now. Fire Emblem RP will be up shortly. If you guys still want to be part of it post your apps soon.

@Proto: With any luck/help from Cephus I should be able to get away from Chaos Zero in the Zelda RP soon.

I might even Help Andx. I'll annoy him away from you as a villain XD I need to make my appearance anyways.

Also' date=' Andrew Baker is now in R.P.820

[/quote']

Only problem is that he seems set on sticking around my character and will most likely god-mod to get past you and find me again. Perhaps if Proto could uses the goddesses to send him to the other end of the world...

We thought about that... XD But I meant since I can warp. Farore's wind FTW.

That would work. Warp him away with you and kill/severely injure him if possible. Then Cephus and I can go about out business.

EDIT: Black, don't forget the one Jake made.

That would work. Warp him away with you and kill/severely injure him if possible. Then Cephus and I can go about out business.

EDIT: Black' date=' don't forget the one Jake made.

[/quote']

But, Proto feels he'd be a bad RP owner if he did :/

I didn't, just mine is an example.

EDIT: Black' date=' don't forget the one Jake made.

[/quote']

But, Proto feels he'd be a bad RP owner if he did :/

I didn't, just mine is an example.

Well then I could just kill him. That would solve everything fine. Proto wouldn't feel bad, I would feel GREAT, and then Aquagirl leaves and everybody's happy. Win-win situation all around.

YES! Do it. I'll join in if need be >=D

Well I need a good reason. Perhaps your character can add a little deception into the mix? Though there's still the issue that Zero absolutely refuses to lose a fight. I'd have to kill him in his sleep or something and even then he'd find some god-mod way out of it.

Hey Andx about that Fire Emblem RP you mentioned' date=' which Fire Emblem is it based off of?

Also Marsuvees, Cougar's not trying to Kill Saul he's making a point, neither he or Kyou is actually their, they are Ice Puppets.

[/quote']

IT has parts from FE7, 8, 9, and 10, but it is completely original.

I just explained it. They're not trying to kill them, infact they're not even there. They're trying to make a point, also Saul made the first offensive move, he threatened Kyou and since Cougar is a guardian it's his job to eliminate any threat, so instead of godmodding an king Saul he's restraining him to make the point of him not threatening Kyou!

Also I thought that Marsuvees knew about R+V and thus Mizore's abilities specifically Ice Puppets, sorry I didn't know.

Andrew . . . that is not the problem I am having with you. Though I know you are co-owner and everything you NEED to run things by me before you try and add something new.

I am talking about everything you have said about the Western Legendary. I have tried to go along with what you've put down, but its starting to get a bit out of hand.

Archived