R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Isn't it odd how people grow affinities for villains? No matter how evil' date=' or demented, one villain holds your affinity.

[/quote']

I'm trying to think what villain I like most/am most like. Can't think of it at the moment. I'll get back on that.

@Proto: If you haven't already, tell Chaos if he doesn't follow what you say he's not getting in (not that he had much of a chance). If he continues to bug you about it just bar him from the RP.

HEy Destron-kun.

Look at my sig BEFORE opening this spoiler.

Now, here is everyone's late Christmas present!

[spoiler=Open it?]

[spoiler=But it's late.]

[spoiler=Wait til next year?]

[spoiler=Really?]

[spoiler=Impatient much?]

[spoiler=Fine!]

[spoiler=Here ya go]

33y2r85.jpg

sccfiu.jpg

destron stop spamming... >_>. My favorite villain would be... XANA from Code: LYOKO

THe one that you connect with? Just checking, not doubting. Like Black appeals to me at the very core. I think of him as my evil.

Oogie Boogie is like Proto's alter ego, per se.

Nah' date=' in that aspect, it's Light. I always feel bored and feel evil should be eradicated. And what better way than fear? Though I don't feel he is he villain in the show...

[/quote']

IT's kind of like there are two Protagonists... who are both Antagonists as well in Death Note.

BTW How do all of you like the new Banners?

Am I in the banner? Or at least' date=' a personification of me? Like, I believe Phantom is Bakura, and I know reborn is Rachael...

[/quote']

Err.... No.

The banner is left to right: Pent=Jake, Bakura=Phantom, Dr. Jackal(Supposed to be Black)=Me, Rachel=Senpai, JAde=Andx.

XD I love how Bakura is like peeking around me! XD

Still thinking about a villain I connect with and I believe I've found it.

Mithos from Tales of Symphonia. He views the world as foolish and thinks what he does is right. I think just about everyone I meet is an idiot and often feel I am right. He can get very caught up in what he believes is right, I get defensive if someone challenges what I believe to be true. He's easily pissed off, it doesn't take much to piss me off either. Not to mention you sorta half to feel sorry for why he turned evil. Funny how I didn't see the similarity in one of the like 3 times I've played that game.

About the banner, I it was supposed, and is, to be the 3 owners and then Jake and myself, so anyone else would be left off. Too many more people and the banner would be too crowded.

Am I in the banner? Or at least' date=' a personification of me? Like, I believe Phantom is Bakura, and I know reborn is Rachael...

[/quote']

Err.... No.

The banner is left to right: Pent=Jake, Bakura=Phantom, Dr. Jackal(Supposed to be Black)=Me, Rachel=Senpai, JAde=Andx.

XD I love how Bakura is like peeking around me! XD

Who made it?

Archived