R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Pulls out Book of History* Shadow is trying to Join the Zelda RP!!!! DDDDDDDD:>

Prove existance of such action taking place, and I will give you a "Avoid Death" pass.

Andrew, the second I opened up that spoiler, I noticed something wrong. Is there any way to either shorten it, or indent in some way? When a person see's a wall of text, 97.8% of the time, they aren't going to really focus on it. This will cause them to miss things; maybe not the words, but the meaning behind it.

The beginning starts off a little choppy, and really, I would've put the descriptions while Moka was looking for Tsukune. Also the acrumantula could be described more. To add on to description, give us small detailed events that give us the picture of the two characters. All I'm seeing is silhouttes.

Yeah, that's what I'm concerned about. And, from my perspective, that's a flea compared to the nice, juicy ones where I can bash the person's feelings and sample at the same time.

Time to show the PM chat!

Its 50 years AFTER THE END OF Ocarina of Time' date=' simple between Wind Waker and Ocarina.

[/quote']

okay then. xD but then there is nothing wrong with it, as Link and Zelda should still be alive and well right?

No, at the end of Ocarina, Link and Zelda both send eachother to the past to remake their lost childhood. So in this continuty there is no Link or Zelda.

wait, so basically this is based off of the end of the manga where basically there is no longer a link and zelda because they returned to their own dimension or whatever, and so now there is no zelda or link due to that? if so, then raven could just be the alternate link or something of 25 years old or something. lol

I'm not sure how to respond to that...........

*Facepalm* So many questions....

A. What Manga?

B. This is 50 years later!!! In this continuity, they don't exist, and they would be ancient if they did!

C. Why did his mother drop him on his head?

d. Why is this letter "d" lowercase?

and SO many more...

Archived