R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I placed the first item to find. But I'm gonna give you guys clues in the form of really bad riddles.

[spoiler=First Item Clue]

Where do you find a question?

Where do you get an answer?

Find the first question...

To get the first "answer"

By the way I couldn't fit rep into the riddle so I simply put quotes on answer. I'm not that good at this I'm just trying to do it like some guy who did it on some other site, there it was really fun.

Maybe.... how would it be?

Also' date=' new topic. If you could have any Character's powers from a show or game, who would it be? I say either SF or BN Megaman.

[/quote']

Wow, hard topic. Though I believe pretty much anyone's powers from Bleach/Yu Yu Hakesho/One Piece would satisfy me.

@Andrew Baker: Same question as Black's above post.

Wow, I actually just effectively communicated sarcasm over the internet... and someone understood it! I never thought this day would come! Thank you Black!

Now then, back to be serious, well as serious as it can be around here anyway.

We RP Because we like to have fun whilst telling a story?

*Pulls out Book of History* Shadow is trying to Join the Zelda RP!!!! DDDDDDDD:>

And once again he shows that he doesn't read the plot as Link, and Zelda as far as we know, is not around in the RP. And his character already seems to be setting up for much god-modding. But perhaps I'm just being too harsh on him based on past experience *cough*noI'mnot*cough*.

Archived