R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Username: Christian Exodia

Your Characters: Alex(Alexander or Alexandria) Ryder, Christian Exodia, Cody Renaldi

A GOOD RP Example: Alex felt the cold black hand choking him. "Well, will you give me it?" The Black-coatted man asked. "GIVE YOU WHAT?!" He asked, choking in pain. "The book!!!" The man in black said. He ripped the jacket off of Alex & took the book. Alex froze. That book was his ticket out. "STOP!" He yelled, pulling out his pistol as the Man in black. He shot him as he held the book up. The Jacket, the book, & Alex all disappeared in a green light, & the man in black had a poison dart shot in him, killing him. As he died, the man in black thought, "How'd he know that was coming?"

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Fenrir: Have you read the manga?

@ Marsuvees: Basically cross-breeds and mutts, they are shunned by purebloods but they are powerful nonetheless. I'd ask you to please read the manga and then decide, after all the picture's in my sig under the spoiler 'Power' are both from the manga.

The best RP still existing, I have no clue. But the best RP ever was before everyone in this club even joined. I don't remember the name, but the plot, the RPing, it was gold. Not silver, gold.

I think it was later in 2007, or early 2008. I know of it, cause I was a member back then, but got a second account around year later.

YCM is quiet, cause it's a Thursday. Oh, and, 1 or 2?

Yeah what are you talking about' date=' 1 or 2?

Also I'm just curious, but does this club have anything like exclusive RP's or whatever cause someone told me that it did, but I can't remember who?

[/quote']

We used to have one, that was why it was originally made, but we do not have one as of now. Destron and I were talking about a KH one.

Archived