R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if I could get my RP advertised on the front page like Jakes RP; "Struggle of Powers". Me and Andx worked hard to put it together and I hope we can get everyone who wants to join from the club in it. Here is the Link check it out and let me know how it will go;

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-180654.html

I will get Phantom to do it Hayate ^^

There is a man, and a woman.

The woman loves the man. The man loves the woman. All of the man's friends say, "Marry her!" and all of the woman's friends say, "Marry him!" They always blush when they hear this. But, there is a man, who is jealous of the first man, and there is a woman who is jealous of the first woman. They two get together, and plan to ruin the marrige with their evil plot. The first man and woman are not aware of this, and plan their wedding on the exact date in which the jealous man and woman predicted, the first man and woman's birthday, which happens to be on the same day.

Before the ceremony, the jealous man goes up to the groom and says, "Dude, we need to talk..." The jealous woman goes up to the bride and says, "Your makeup is off key, let me fix it." What the bride and groom don't know is that the jealous man and woman are both wearing radios and walkie talkies, and are communicating with each other.

"Yo, I want to know, what would you hate the most?" the jealous man said to the groom, while fixing his collar.

"So, what would make you very sad?" the jealous woman said to the bride, while fixing her dress.

"To be away from the one I love the most." the bride and groom answer, simultaneously.

The jealous man told the groom to go out there and meet his soon-to-be-wife. The jealous woman told the bride to go out there and meet her soon-to-be-husband. They both had a last resort plan, but didn't tell the other that they were going to use it.

When the bride was alone, the jealous woman locked her up, and posed as her.

When the groom was alone, the jealous man locked him up, and posed as him.

When it was time for the bride and groom to kiss, the jealous man kissed the jealous woman. Right after, they both revealed themselves, only to be shocked that it was the person they were working with a few hours ago. Unfortunately for them, they were legally married.

On the sidelines, the groom happened to be locked in the same room as the bride. There they mourned, and mourned. But what cheered them up, was the radio. It had a disfunction in it, so it replayed everything said through it. When it got to the part where it said, "To be away from the one I love the most.", they both hugged each other.

A few hours later, a few kids found them, and they were legally married.

And when they met up with the jealous group, the husband said, "So, brother, I see you tried to get my girl."

The wife said, "So, sister, I see you tried to get my man."

"But know this," they said simultaneously, "Know that no matter rain, nor shine, nor snow, true love always wins."

And with that saying fresh in the air, they left.

Archived