Username: Andrew Baker

Your Characters: Tsukune, Moka, Akima, Kallen, Aya

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

[spoiler=Links to Samples:]

[spoiler=Struggle of Powers]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-113910-post-3623786.html#pid3623786

[spoiler=Struggle of Powers]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-113910-post-3621114.html#pid3621114

So what do you think of my sample posts?

Also, find a place where you can do a lot of describing. Don't put the character in a white room with no doors, a single light, a single opaque window for air and nothing inside. That wouldn't be fun.

Well, of course your not going to do that, but I think you get my point.

Well fine:

[spoiler=My Sample Post]

Moka woke with a pain in the back of her head and felt stone underneath her. She slowly opened her eyes, and realized she was still a bit dizzy from the fall when her vision reeled. After her vision refocused she looked around herself trying to find Tsukune oblivious to everything else. She finally saw him lying unconscious a few feet away and went over to him and picked him up, "Tsukune are you alright?" He mumbled a bit incoherently and She cradled him to her chest. Then she noticed that ahead of her there was what appeared to be some of the columns from the ruins that had collapsed and dropped them here, the spinning indented pattern was the same. But as she inspected closer she realized that it wasn't the part of the ruins from above it was an entire building, and not only was it completely intact, but it was underground. *So all this time the real ruins have been down here? And no one knew.* Suddenly she noticed a wet feeling on her left hand, she took her hand out from behind Tsukune and saw that it was covered in blood, "No, no, no... Tsukune, wake up, please wake up." She was crying and trying to shake Tsukune awake, when she heard the sound of claws scraping against stone. Moka looked up only to see a giant acrumantula coming out of the building, it looked to be about twenty feet tall. *Oh on, I can't fight that like this, and Tsukune isn't awake to take off the Rosary. What do I do?* Suddenly she heard a voice coming from the rosary, it was her other self. *You can't give up, you must protect Tsukune! If his injuries are as bad as you think then why haven't you injected him with your blood yet? That would both help Tsukune and protect you. So do it, NOW!* Moka didn't hesitate she tilted Tsukune's head and bit into his neck, injecting him with her blood. As the acrumantula drew closer she let go of Tsukune's neck and backed away from it with Tsukune still in her arms. The acrumantula swung one of it's legs at her and batted her away leaving Tsukune lying on the ground just in front of it. But the monster ignored Tsukune and went after Moka this time lifting one of it's legs with claws on the bottom. It swung the leg at her, going to crush her into the ground, but it never made it. As the acrumantula's claw got close to Moka she closed her eyes. When she didn't feel anything she opened them, only to see Tsukune standing in front of her holding the claw up with one hand. "Tsukune, you're alright!" He looked back at her smiling, his eyes were blood red and his pupils had become slits. Because of her blood in his he'd healed and become a vampire temporarily. Tsukune grabbed onto the claw with both hands and swung the acrumantula by it's leg and threw it. It smashed into the stone wall behind them, Tsukune had tried not to hit the ruins. As it collided with the wall the acrumantula screeched in pain, never before had it been hurt so much. The acrumantula crawled back upright and instead of attacking again scurried down a large tunnel off to their right. After making sure that the acrumantula had actually left Tsukune walked back to Moka and helped her up, "Are you alright?" ...

I think that's enough don't you?

So am I accepted?

Also to anyone who reads Rosario+Vampire, you know who the characters are, but what I'm posting has never happened, I'm posting it as if it was before the Holy Lock incident, but after the battle with Kuyou.

Diffidently the longest, no doubt. Quality is meh with only some capitalization issues.

My only buff is some lack of description. Instead of saying 'giant acromantula twenty feet tall". Something like 'giant acromantula with fuzzy brown hair'. Eh, shitty example. What I mean is, descriptions are nice~

I'm too tired to go on, but the app is great. =P

Diffidently the longest' date=' no doubt. Quality is meh with only some capitalization issues.

My only buff is some lack of description. Instead of saying 'giant acromantula twenty feet tall". Something like 'giant acromantula with fuzzy brown hair'. Eh, shitty example. What I mean is, descriptions are nice~

[/quote']

Do you mean, definitely?

Diffidently the longest' date=' no doubt. Quality is meh with only some capitalization issues.

[/quote']

Do you mean, definitely?

Yes, but diffidently is a synonym. And a rather badass one at that.

Archived