R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*hugs Tao-chan*

You know what? I think I just figured a name for your accound Tao-chan/Phantom-dono

"PhantomTaoX2"

What do ya'll think? ^^

I think that would work better than my name...

(Tao) I agree! But I won't be on as often though. . . X3

*Snaps fingers and Melvin appears next to Phantom* Huuuuu-uuuug!

XD Nice.

AAACK!!! Go bugger off all of you! *Struggling against Melvin's hug and Tao's singing*

(Tao) *Walks back to Black and finishes singing by tucking him into bed* ;b

Aha ha ha ha! Don't kill yourself on here Black-san! X'D

I say Jake-sama or Tempest-san can lead it. Since they are the best and oldest RPers we have here...

I take offense to this Tao, I know how good Jake and Tempest are and I know how most of all the other rpers are that are in this club and outside I have been around long enough. Not to mention Tempest is Banned at the moment and likely to be banned and where not sure when he or she returns. I've got 5-6 years role playing experience, and I think I'm actually the oldest in the club as well. My personal believes no offense to anyone here or in this club but I think me and Andx are tied at the first place position of rping in this club, then as followed Black and Jake are tied at second, third would be most others and so on, but I'm not sure if I forgot any of the members that are here and how well they roleplay so I'll leave it at that.

Archived