R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh come on peepz show me and Andx-Sama some love and join the bleach RP, I'd really like to start it as soon as possible as it has to be the best RP I've ever created. Don't rush though I'm just extremely anxious.

As a side note, any way I can get the RP posted on the first post of the club?

Get well Black-Sama and when you do work on the app, I will have a reservation for ya waiting but I cannot make a promise on any positions until I see the app. Also everyone has a reservation that asked.

On a side note - I'm thinking on seeing since this is a RP based club that we step it up a notch and try helping other members at role playing. If you guys want specifics and stuff let me know and I'll start working on it as soon as I can.

The apprentice system is an awesome Idea and that was basically my main idea for helping the newer and not so good Rpers. If we can work on this we could greatly increase the over all quality of the rping section and instead of watching your rp's fall to the second page in an hour or two because of so much posting we will see better over all rp's, and better rping in general.

On another note- my Tamers rp is still missing a few key pieces of "reality" so . . . yeah ^^;

Almost done with the islands. =P

You obviously included my illustrious civilization on a cloud' date=' right?

Or was my idea too unrealistic. If so, I understand...[hr']

Aha ha ha ha! Don't kill yourself on here Black-san! X'D

I say Jake-sama or Tempest-san can lead it. Since they are the best and oldest RPers we have here...

I was just about to prove you wrong, but then I noticed what you did and facepalmed myself.

Congrats, you obtained the Badge of the Neearly - Impossible Feat #1! Collect them all!

On another note- my Tamers rp is still missing a few key pieces of "reality" so . . . yeah ^^;

Almost done with the islands. =P

You obviously included my illustrious civilization on a cloud' date=' right?

Or was my idea too unrealistic. If so, I understand...[hr']

Aha ha ha ha! Don't kill yourself on here Black-san! X'D

I say Jake-sama or Tempest-san can lead it. Since they are the best and oldest RPers we have here...

I was just about to prove you wrong' date=' but then I noticed what you did and facepalmed myself.

Congrats, you obtained the Badge of the Neearly - Impossible Feat #1! Collect them all!

[/quote']

???????

Archived