R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

The ground begins to shake and rumble as my aura spirals around my like a tornado' date=' ripping and tearing at the ground. Holding my hand out what looks like sparkeling dust floats around my hand as two chinese hook swords appear from thin air and, smiling, I take one in each fist.

Spinning them in place I make a line before getting into position, my aura flaring up even more, "You sure about this [i']'old man'[/i]? You haven't been on in awhile . . . might be rusty."

lol . . .

*Stops shooting water at destron*

There are two things I really hate Jake-sama. 1 is people who dis Luna. 2 is people who call me old man.

*The dark shadows return*

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ground begins to shake and rumble as my aura spirals around my like a tornado' date=' ripping and tearing at the ground. Holding my hand out what looks like sparkeling dust floats around my hand as two chinese hook swords appear from thin air and, smiling, I take one in each fist.

Spinning them in place I make a line before getting into position, my aura flaring up even more, "You sure about this [i']'old man'[/i]? You haven't been on in awhile . . . might be rusty."

lol . . .

*Stops shooting water at destron*

There are two things I really hate Jake-sama. 1 is people who dis Luna. 2 is people who call me old man.

*The dark shadows return*

Thank you, I was drowning.

I remove a golden magnum that glints in the light of Jake's aura, and a sword with a long handle nearly the size of the actual blade, which has blue veins that look like ice. My cloak flutters in the force of Jake's aura, which cascades down upon Phantom, shielding his vision from seeing this new threat.

"There are a lot of things I don't like, and one of them is people who don't prevent me from burning. Another is people who don't prevent me from drowning. Never mind of they were the cause of me drowning in the first place. You have just made a powerful enemy Jake."

jkjk

The Book O' History.

It's history is full of malice and bloodshed (And lots o' readin). But know, that as long as the sun raises and sets, and the moon takes its place, there are always opposites to everything. Be wary of what you do, and what you learn, in a book made for history alone.

Archived