R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

lulz, so I'm not the leader or back up leader, but rather, the guy who warns people of the leaders. Now I have to get a cowboy hat and wear it so it covers my eyes, then when newbies come, I tip my hat with my flintlock revolver so they can see my blazing eyes, and then I'll say something like, "You ever heard of Marsuvees Black?" Then when they *le gasp*, I'll laugh maniacally. Then I'll say, "Lemme tell you somethin. Stay away from that whip." Then I'll point to Jake who'll be whipping some newb into submission. Yeah, that'll be me.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lulz' date=' so I'm not the leader or back up leader, but rather, the guy who warns people of the leaders. Now I have to get a cowboy hat and wear it so it covers my eyes, then when newbies come, I tip my hat with my flintlock revolver so they can see my blazing eyes, and then I'll say something like, "You ever heard of Marsuvees Black?" Then when they *le gasp*, I'll laugh maniacally. Then I'll say, "Lemme tell you somethin. Stay away from that whip." Then I'll point to Jake who'll be whipping some newb into submission. Yeah, that'll be me.

[/quote']

XD Nice. Sorry I forgot you. Anyways, Destron, being newer, is the third in COmmand. Andx and JAke tied for 1st and Second. Capiche, people? I trust Destron as much as those two, so there.

Also, Since Tao left, and Senpai is banned, Jake and Andx are my underlings. MUAHAHAHA!!! Not really. They are like Mods, whereas I am Supermod/Admin.

Okay, have Tao say see post #3 since she can't edit the first post if she's gone, and post #3 is one of Tempest's posts meaning he can edit it once he comes back. Then you can have all the info on post #3 and post #1 will just say, "See post #3". That definitely made sense.

Archived