R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

n00b = A new person who generally sucks. Some n00bs are so bad, that they are n00bs after being new.

Also Jake. *Grabs by the ear and throws into chair, then gets up close and points finger in his face* I'm still in charge. Understand? XD

n00b = A new person who generally sucks. Some n00bs are so bad' date=' that they are n00bs after being new.

Also Jake. *Grabs by the ear and throws into chair, then gets up close and points finger in his face* I'm still in charge. Understand? XD

[/quote']

So i'm stupid to him? That's not a very nice thing to say considering l did not do anything to him...

n00b = A new person who generally sucks. Some n00bs are so bad' date=' that they are n00bs after being new.

[/quote']

So i'm stupid to him? That's not a very nice thing to say considering l did not do anything to him...

Not just stupid. Ignorant, moronic, a rube, etc.

[/quote']

Actually N00b is defined as:

N00b

1) A person who is new to a game

2) A person who, regardless of experience, lacks the skill or copmetence to be competitive in a certain game

3) Someone who tends to whine or complain when being beaten at a game - often done by accussing more skilled opponents of hacking

4) One who may talk trash, claiming to be elite at a game, only to be beaten down by a better player, or will turn down any games when challenged by better players.

Archived