• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re-installing MS usually slows my cpu painfully but my wii is simply epic

HERE YE HERE YE.

PS3 > WII

THAT IS ALL.

Fix'd

You've obviously never played a Ps3. Therefor making your arguments invalid. ^_^

On the contrary, I have. But, I prefer the Wii's controls, I have always been a Nintendo person, and I like the games on the Nintendo systems better.

re-installing MS usually slows my cpu painfully but my wii is simply epic

HERE YE HERE YE.

PS3 > WII

THAT IS ALL.

Fix'd

You've obviously never played a Ps3. Therefor making your arguments invalid. ^_^

On the contrary' date=' I have. But, I prefer the Wii's controls, I have always been a Nintendo person, and I like the games on the Nintendo systems better.

[/quote']

Ah. I own both systems. I just thought you've never played the Ps3. Since gameplay + graphics is always better. o_O

That being said, technically Ps3 is better than Wii in practically everything. Games are debatable, but I find that I play Ps3 games longer than Wii games.

Games mean more to me then system. Which is why I've never owned an Xbox, original or 360, as none of the games appeal to me. (I don't have a PS3 either. Though I might want that to change soon. Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII make me want to have the system. lol) But yes in many ways the PS3 is a superior system; graphically to be certain.

You mean a Nintendo-fanboy rite? =/

Not really. I play Nintendo' date=' but I understnad other people like other games and systems. I just like Nintendo better than the others, but I have an (Original) XBox and PS2, PS, and such.

[/quote']

No, I meant Nintendo games appeal to you. By fanboy I mean you prefer it over others. Whether you understand other systems or not isn't the point. =P

But yeah. The closest I come by is a PS fanboy, but even then I also like 360 games and such.

You mean a Nintendo-fanboy rite? =/

Not really. I play Nintendo' date=' but I understnad other people like other games and systems. I just like Nintendo better than the others, but I have an (Original) XBox and PS2, PS, and such.

[/quote']

No, I meant Nintendo games appeal to you. By fanboy I mean you prefer it over others. Whether you understand other systems or not isn't the point. =P

But yeah. The closest I come by is a PS fanboy, but even then I also like 360 games and such.

Ooooh. Yeah, just Fan-boy/girl has a negative connotation.

Do what Proto?

Archived