R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

l didn't want either to die' date=' l liked them...

[/quote']

This. Fred's death was pointless. He didn't do anything grand or save anyone and he didn't inspire someone to kill someone else because of his death. All-around pointless death in my book. I wasn't too happy with Rowling when that happened.

Yeah, she's a stupid b****.

I wouldn't go that far but I really have to question what some authors are thinking when they do stuff like that.

It's the people who want him gone.

We no like Fredz! Killz him or else!

I don't think Rowling the 13th richest Woman on the planet (*cough*Who started to right her Harry Potter books on napkins at first, cause she was poor*cough*) is a b****

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I find Harry my least favorite character quite a bit (possibly Wormtail defeats him on some occasions).

Really? Harry? I hate Wormtail, Luscious, and Bellatrix (gosh how i hated her). But other than them I didn't ever really hate anyone in the books.

Pointless? No death in any book is pointless. All deaths end up with character development, which is what books need.

In any case, my friend(Which is an HP geek/nerd/freak) made me take a test. Supposedly the character closest to my personality is Bellatrix.

Go figure.

Never heard of him' date=' but I know he has to lrn2"1337"

[/quote']

He also has to lrn2grammar... and he won't listen to me -__-' I'm trying to explain to him that nobodies HAVE to put their name + X. His character doesn't have his full name + X

*Facepalm* Now I might leave that KH Rp.... Half-Vamp RIku joined -_-

Archived