R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

More is coming. Chapter 4 is being typed! ^^

I'm glad you like it.

Yes I do like it. Though I sorta keep expected Xemnas or a heartless or something to jump out of nowhere lol.

I'm not that obsessed. XD

I just get some of my ideas from other stuff.

Didn't mean that. It just feels sorta like it' date=' plus the fact that I got Days recently (for my birthday actually) and the Zodiac won't stop reminding me of the Organization. If anything it's a sign that I'm obsessed not you.

[/quote']

Oh. Okay then.

What day are you on in Days?

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh' date=' I think 25 or something. Axel just recently got sent off to Castle Oblivion. And I'm about to go on my third mission with Xion, who is just now starting to talk with Roxas.

[/quote']

*Cough*Spoiler*Cough*

I have yet to start. no spoiling plz.

Oh' date=' I think 25 or something. Axel just recently got sent off to Castle Oblivion. And I'm about to go on my third mission with Xion, who is just now starting to talk with Roxas.

[/quote']

*Cough*Spoiler*Cough*

So you don't miss it.

[/quote']

*Cough*Spoiler*Cough*

Sorry. Though the castle oblivion thing should be obvious and if you saw even one trailer for Days you'd know Xion and Roxas talk with each other. But regardless, no more spoilers from me.

I didn't spoil anything. Well' date=' maybe Saix's personality, but what do you care about that? Mission Mode is available even if you don't start Story Mode, so that's not a giveaway either. I know what I'm doing my friend.

[/quote']

Well, I know Axel upset Saix, or rather Roxas did. And I've seen the trailer, but I don't want to know more than that.

(Destron and I now hold the wonderful power of spoilers over Black. A power that I don't believe I'll ever be using. Though I wonder if Black will get the reference.)

In order to defeat you Black, I must spoil every plot twist in existence! Snape kills D-

@Cephus: Do I spy some hidden trauma related to Kingdom Hearts?

(Destron and I now hold the wonderful power of spoilers over Black. A power that I don't believe I'll ever be using. Though I wonder if Black will get the reference.)

In order to defeat you Black' date=' I must spoil every plot twist in existence! Snape kills D-

[/quote']

LULZ. I <3 THAT EPISODE!!!

You always spy my trauma. And yes' date=' I do.

[/quote']

What can I say? It helps to know people's weaknesses. Now then seriously, I understand not wanting to talk about it, though I can't imagine what Kingdom Hearts could've done to you.

(destron obviously gets the obscure internet ref-er-ence)

Hey' date=' I cried three times during KH2 alone, let alone KH2FM, KH, and KH:358/2 Days. Actually I didn't cry at all during Days, but I haven't beat it yet, so there is still time.

[/quote']

Though I never cried I can't really say how shocked I was when I first saw what happened to Goofy after the Demyx fight. (avoiding spoilers there just in case) But other than that.... whatever, everyone's different.

Hey' date=' I cried three times during KH2 alone, let alone KH2FM, KH, and KH:358/2 Days. Actually I didn't cry at all during Days, but I haven't beat it yet, so there is still time.

[/quote']

Though I never cried I can't really say how shocked I was when I first saw what happened to Goofy after the Demyx fight. (avoiding spoilers there just in case) But other than that.... whatever, everyone's different.

I cried when Greed died in FMA too. FMA and KH are extremely intense.

In order to defeat you Black' date=' I must spoil every plot twist in existence! Snape kills D-

[/quote']

and is the half blood prince, harry leavs hogwarts, fred dies, harry and ginny funk and have a baby named rose, etc...

l read HP.

[/quote']

and is the half blood prince, harry leavs hogwarts, fred dies, harry and ginny f*** and have a baby named rose, etc...

l read HP.

Well actually that was an abridged reference but that works.

[/quote']

I cried when Greed died in FMA too. FMA and KH are extremely intense.

Now FMA I can totally agree on. That is intense sometimes. Though I assume you only cried about Greed dying as he was you favorite. I was more freaked out when Greed died because Father was creepy beyond belief there.

[/quote']

and is the half blood prince, harry leavs hogwarts, fred dies, harry and ginny f*** and have a baby named rose, etc...

l read HP.

I wanted George to die, not Fred. Fred is a cooler name. Otherwise I don't care, they're twins, who gives a s***?

l didn't want either to die' date=' l liked them...

[/quote']

This. Fred's death was pointless. He didn't do anything grand or save anyone and he didn't inspire someone to kill someone else because of his death. All-around pointless death in my book. I wasn't too happy with Rowling when that happened.

[/quote']

This. Fred's death was pointless. He didn't do anything grand or save anyone and he didn't inspire someone to kill someone else because of his death. All-around pointless death in my book. I wasn't too happy with Rowling when that happened.

Yeah, she's a stupid b****.

[/quote']

Yeah, she's a stupid b****.

I wouldn't go that far but I really have to question what some authors are thinking when they do stuff like that.

Archived