R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe Rinne made a post about us doing "short posts"

f***! We make longers posts than any other rp on this web site!

Now . . . does anyone have a problem with a few short posts here and there?

Eh. If it's extremely short (Ie, two lines.) I boot said person. I don't want lazy slackers in my RP. other than that, I'm lenient in posts.

Still . . . it has not hurt anything and we generally post lengthier than that.

A few short posts amongst an entire bunch of bigger ones will not hurt; and no one has complained yet.

I am getting a bit tired of being "baby sat" by the mods. I am able to mini-mod my own darn rp without someone looking over my shoulder.

Again the posts did not harm the rp, in fact it continued the story.

And I am just asking that I not have someone look over my shoulder 24/7 or at all even. Ask anyone in the rpg I do a good job of making sure everything is done fairly and yadda yadda. I don't need Rinne or some other mod coming in and telling me what to do.

However I know its the rules and that is why I didn't like the manditory 4 sentance long posts in the first place; because of times like this when a single short post would just suffice.

And, before anyone thinks I hate mods, I don't. I actually respect Rinne more than any other mod here; though I do loath Umbra with a passion. But then again . . . who doesn't?

Which brings me back to saying I'd be a great mods

And that is two reasons why you won't be' date=' sadly.

A. You think you would be a good mod.

B. You said "Mods". They are grammar sticklers.

[/quote']

Not to mention anyone that hates a mod without a good reason is not going to end up as a mod. For the fact that hating on a mod that does his job is trivial.

Which brings me back to saying I'd be a great mods

And that is two reasons why you won't be' date=' sadly.

A. You think you would be a good mod.

B. You said "Mods". They are grammar sticklers.

[/quote']

Not to mention anyone that hates a mod without a good reason is not going to end up as a mod. For the fact that hating on a mod that does his job is trivial.

Understandable, but the "true mods" to me are: C-2, Crab Helmet, and Flame Dragon. I don't care for Rinne, or for Umbra, but I don't hate mods in general.

Archived