R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Black' date=' it doesn't matter if someone gets offended easily as long as they don't RAEG. =/

[/quote']

I realize, but when people get offended they RAEG. Generally. Also, some people get offended at EVERYTHING. In those cases, not this one, it is wrong.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I have just found out how childish people are. They say they are head Arrancar which would mean Primera Espada correct. but they are like, 'I'm not Primera Espada, I'm head Arrancar.'

Another thing to that is, I say I dodged an attack then appeared behind and slashed them. I also added i landed the attack because it was to their back and my slash was already in mid motion. they claim god mod because i said it landed. hw stupid are they.

Another thing to that is' date=' I say I dodged an attack then appeared behind and slashed them. I also added i landed the attack because it was to their back and my slash was already in mid motion. they claim god mod because i said it landed. hw stupid are they.

[/quote']

Is this in a Bleach RP?

If so, it was godmodding.

Because you, dodged the attack, and the hit him. It isn't so much god mod that you hit him, more like the fact that you dodged AND hit him.

Then it's considered godmod that you dodged him and slashed him. In fact, it really is god mod, seeing as you said you appeared behind them and slashed them. A human isn't capable of getting behind it's opponent when in melee combat unless the opponent is REALLY slow. If it was possible, you'd see more swordfights end faster and more one-sided.

Then it's considered godmod that you dodged him and slashed him. In fact' date=' it really is god mod, seeing as you said you appeared behind them and slashed them. A human isn't capable of getting behind it's opponent when in melee combat unless the opponent is REALLY slow. If it was possible, you'd see more swordfights end faster and more one-sided.

[/quote']

He is right. Saying it landed is what SHADOW does. He is a horrible God-modder.

Guy shoots plates of earth at you never saying they hit' date=' you counter by saying your guy went behind him and countered by stabbing, thus creating a deep wound.

I can't see how that's NOT godmodding.

[/quote']

I agree. Leave the end of your attack open, and don't dodge in the same post unless your posting more than 1 paragraph in a post, or if the attack obviously has drawbacks.

Archived