R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was annoying me. I was considering it yesterday but was like "That'd be sorta lame' date=' giving him 3 reps all in a row.". Today I was like "Screw it, I'm getting Jake to 100."

[/quote']

I could give Jake a negative and then a positive, to make ME give him +100 reps. But that'd be rude, and spam.

BTW, do I have to be a super if I join SoP? I got this great idea.

It was annoying me. I was considering it yesterday but was like "That'd be sorta lame' date=' giving him 3 reps all in a row.". Today I was like "Screw it, I'm getting Jake to 100."

[/quote']

I could give Jake a negative and then a positive, to make ME give him +100 reps. But that'd be rude, and spam.

BTW, do I have to be a super if I join SoP? I got this great idea.

For some reason, I don't consider SoP to have superheroes. Rather just teenage/adults with mutant powers having too much fun.

OK Marsuvees. I'm here constantly. I just can't double post. Also my comp is retarded so when I go to do something it locks up for minutes then unlocks and I can do things again. Yes my computer is stupid.

Tch. Nothing you can provide will top the stupidity of my computer.

AMEN! (Lit: So be it)

OK Marsuvees. I'm here constantly. I just can't double post. Also my comp is retarded so when I go to do something it locks up for minutes then unlocks and I can do things again. Yes my computer is stupid.

Hey Mine is way worse I'm sure.

Hey Mine is way worse I'm sure.

It's not the computer. It's humans and how flawed they made technology.

It's disgusting.

I've seen I am over 100 reps now . . . *rolls around the ground in excitement*

Thank you everyone!!! *cries like a cheerleader being dumped on prom*

Ahem . . . now . . . onto buisness.

Struggle of Powers really doesn't fall into the "super hero" classification. And, I can't remember who said it, it is more like mutant people [since there are children] having too much "fun" [if your definition of fun is being constantly attacked. which . . . I mean . . . who DOESN'T have that as their definition? seriously . . .]

But no you do not HAVE to be a Super to be a part of the game. If you want to be a normal human, which in that case I cannot guarentee you surviving for very long [unless you happen to be incredibly lucky], then you can be a normal human.

Struggle of Powers really doesn't fall into the "super hero" classification. And' date=' I can't remember who said it, it is more like mutant people [since there are children'] having too much "fun" [if your definition of fun is being constantly attacked. which . . . I mean . . . who DOESN'T have that as their definition? seriously . . .]

But no you do not HAVE to be a Super to be a part of the game. If you want to be a normal human, which in that case I cannot guarentee you surviving for very long [unless you happen to be incredibly lucky], then you can be a normal human.

No, no, not a human. A deer that can talk.

Able Super, since he has the ability to heal others and increase other's power, but transforms into a deer to fight.

You know what? Forget it, Ill just do the healer and get it over with.

Hey everyone I wanted to let everyone know that currently me and Andx are working on the start of a kick a$$ Bleach roleplay. I will update here periodically on the status of the Rp and how its coming along. Then Once its ready I'll send the link here's for everyone who wants to join!!!

I have to update everypne on something as well. My retarded computer has finally stopped working. this is however not good ebcause I have many things on there that I need. So in time I will most likely slow down in my rp as I will not be on a computer all day long. Until my computer is fixed I will see you all around.

Archived