R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to just throw in my 2 cents.

[spoiler=That was bad.]

First of all, your character suddenly turns around and sees him? This would be okay if you put something like, "The poised assassin took a step forward. A crunching sound soon erupted through the alleyway as the assassin mistakenly placed a foot on a piece of newspaper. In an instant, Fred spun around. Alerted to his killer's presence." But randomly turning around doesn't cut it.

Once more, you're in a city. How the hell are you going to find a kukri, lying randomly on the ground? What? Finding a rusty dagger stabbed into a building wall passes off much easier.

Lastly; what, your enemy just stood there as you ran up to him? Especially since you took the time to spin around, pick up a large kukri, and run to him. By then he should of stabbed his target. Also, apparently you can throw a large knife and eye-shot a cloaked man without trouble. Yeah...

How old are you?

If you're referring to me' date=' 14.

Ok but what about the run-ons. Does it not sound horrible when you read it. I mean come on. Think it through as you type it out. It's simple.

Grammar takes the backseat when the poster is gming.

How old are you?

If your asking me' date=' I'm 18.

Ok but what about the run-ons. Does it not sound horrible when you read it. I mean come on. Think it through as you type it out. It's simple.

Grammar takes the backseat when the poster is gming.

Yeah that is true, but still Grammar should be something we all know and perform when rping.

So just describe weapons with odd features? You got it.

Picture metal claws, a set for each hand. The user holds them by a handle below the blades. there is a button on the handle that when presses launches all five blades outward at high speed. The blades are connected back to the handle by strong metal wires. The blades can then be retracted by pressing the same button.

That work for you?

Still have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do >_>

Think Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy.

An axe that can turn into a lazer gun?

Meh' date=' already have 2 axes, maybe wanna walk down another path.

So just describe weapons with odd features? You got it.

Picture metal claws, a set for each hand. The user holds them by a handle below the blades. there is a button on the handle that when presses launches all five blades outward at high speed. The blades are connected back to the handle by strong metal wires. The blades can then be retracted by pressing the same button.

That work for you?

Not exactly, but it gives me an idea.

A staff that can turn into a whip with a blade at one end.

Meh. But I forgot about whips, that gives me another idea.

Keep it coming guys.

Archived