R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the library is your idea place.

I know if I'm in my room I seem to type faster and better' date=' like the ideas are right there waiting for me to put them on th-

Oh wait O_O I can do that anywhere

DISREGARD!

Same. I finish essays and such in no time FLAT. Then I go back and spice up the wording.

Username: Daly News

Characters: Alexander McFiggleberry, Gary Shackleburg, Petr Vansworth Mitarashi Kunozuka, Michio, Valian Greysan, Kios Kazuka, Jadith Mazadian, Laien Uchiha, Zaos Caios, Azadian. (3 Other, 2 Yugioh, 3 Naruto, 1 Bleach, 1 DBZ, 1 All)

A GOOD RP Sample (at least 8 sentences): (I had to facepalm 2 times to figure out what was wrong) [spoiler=DBZ Sample]

Azadian was looking at the corpse of the dead fighter, then at the mysterious man, then back at the dead body, like a dead body should be it was lifeless. Azadian then jumped out of the stands the World Tournament had taken a turn, there was no rules anymore, normally you would be disqualified for killing another fighter, but no it wasn’t wrong at all to anybody, just watching. Azadian then walked to the dead body, picked it up then Azadian started to walk off with the body. He took it to a meadow and dug a hole, he then dropped the corpse into the hole and buried it. Azadian then returned to the World Tournament arena, it was then announced it was Azadian to fight. He walked out to the arena slowly stepping to the stone tiled arena, he then stepped up to the arena. “Fight!” The announcer said into his microphone. Azadian then burst out at the other fighter, he then kicked the fighter across the face, then followed up with multiple barrages’ of punches.

Disclaimer: This was not copy and pasted.

Archived