R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Year is Monkey.

The other two are correct.

Btw, if your wiki article says anything about the characteristics of each animal, you may be able to get a look at what the characters in Zodiac will be like, since I tried to base the characters off their animals in the Zodiac will making them entertaining and cool.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think you want it finished? LOL . . . this is my idea and it's killing me having to wait for people to finish this . . . [darn writers block!]

I even PMed Rinne and asked if he was willing to finish Nomen; for some reason I think he would do a good job on the last main continent . . . which is a small one filled with mages.

But I promise this one will be another EPIC RP if I have to kill someone >u>

>_>

<_<

O_O

^_^ <(What? You honestly think I'd kill myself!? Silly people . . . I'm already dead!)

...this looks...interesting...I suppose I'll join...

Username: Kuori Bara

Your Characters: (Do I have to list every single character I’ve ever came up with?)

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

Hayashi stood up when the girl named Crystal ordered for him to be killed, it was something he had been waiting for. The black-winged demon seemed to share the girl’s feelings in their friend’s defeat, but the demon seemed to have much less hatred of him for beating their necromancer friend half to death with just one shot. Still, the black-winged demon raised her sword and seemed to be preparing to attack and aiming to kill him. Seeing that he had no way to avoid or block the demon’s attack, Hayashi grinned and completely changed every cell in his body back to normal as if accepting his death. When the black clouds surrounded him, Hayashi whispered something.

“If this is punishment and the price I must pay to rid myself of this accursed body, then I gladly accept it...do away with me as you wish Black-Winged one, I’ve done more than I should, as a sinner and as a freak of nature...” Hayashi said before being cut multiple times.

The last thing he heard was the demon apologizing, before all thoughts faded from his mind.

I count 4.

That is more than enough.

I use '...' a lot because I tend to drift off in mid-sentence A LOT in real life...then return to the sentence...so if you're going to talk to me then you'll have to get used to the constant overuse of '...'' date=' I suppose... :3

[/quote']

I don't care as long as you don't use '...' a lot in RPs.

Welcome Bara. Or do you prefer Kouri? Either way welcome to RP820.

Ahem, Fenrir . . . I would gladly accept anything you would be willing to send me granted its at least detailed. Could be anything from a family history of nobles to what Andx has done (he has finished the Four Isles).

Black I would hope you joined ^^ After all it wouldn't be very fun if you decided to skip out. And I do hope IceRinger will join as well.

Archived