R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah Destron' date=' when that KH rp comes. I want to be Xigbar. Mostly for the number II but also cause i like his weapons and abilities. His personality fits me well for the most part. Can't wait to see it up.

[/quote']

I don't think we're doing that anymore. XD

Sorry about that. If I ever make a KH RP, it will include the Organization, because they are some of my favorite characters ever created. I don't care what people say about them being evil and not having emotions, they are one big happy FAMILY. More like college roommates since they would do wild and crazy stuff like go out drinking and all that. It's true.

@Andx: Ah . . . that explains alot. Not how he is so paranoid but . . . meh . . .

@Ninjew: So you have more experiance at other web sites? That is always helpful [unless you are dealing with one of the mods].

Yeah I've done plenty of RP and stuff like that. I am a mod at a couple places' date=' but mostly one of the main rp guys at those places. Also, what places did you need for your RP?

Oh yeah Destron' date=' when that KH rp comes. I want to be Xigbar. Mostly for the number II but also cause i like his weapons and abilities. His personality fits me well for the most part. Can't wait to see it up.

[/quote']

I don't think we're doing that anymore. XD

Sorry about that. If I ever make a KH RP, it will include the Organization, because they are some of my favorite characters ever created. I don't care what people say about them being evil and not having emotions, they are one big happy FAMILY. More like college roommates since they would do wild and crazy stuff like go out drinking and all that. It's true.

Alright, well I'm Xigbar whenever, so just let me know.

Archived