R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. And I wish them good luck at balancing Ra. That thing defines overpowered. It'll probably have like half of its anime effects and they'll all be weakened.

Also, how long are you two going to try and ban each other? Now if 820 were here and started a 3-way ban war............................

A. Avtually, The Official Effect of Obelisk is the same as it is in the Wrold Championship Video Games. And Ra keeps ALL it's abilities, as Does Slifer, so it will stay. But... Well, look up it's effect from the WC series.

B. It's a joke XD

KAIBA?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!

Odion Banned!!!!

Well, I didn't think it was possible but there is a level higher than 4kids ban. But what, I think I can top it.

SOCIETY'S NEVER ENDING QUEST FOR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WHICH AT SOME POINTS GETS QUITE RIDICULOUS BANNED!

MELVIN BAN!!! MElvin defies 4kids XD

Also! THIS is the actual effect of Ra. On a card. And it would look like this if made real.

394371q.jpg

Lore:

You must Tribute 3 Monsters you control to Normal Summon this card. The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster. if this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the sum of the respective ATK and DEF values of the Tributes. When this card is Special Summoned, you may activate one of the following effects:

• Pay 1000 Life Points to destroy one monster on the field and remove it from the game.

• Pay all but 1 Life Points, and increase ATK and DEF by the amount of Life Points paid.

Melvin kills people! HE DEFIES 4kids! Can Bakura/Zorc?! NO! His [spoiler=Bad Word XD]dick

was moved! XD

And I made that one. But the OBELISK from Jump was like that.

Well' date=' I didn't think it was possible but there is a level higher than 4kids ban. But what, I think I can top it.

SOCIETY'S NEVER ENDING QUEST FOR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WHICH AT SOME POINTS GETS QUITE RIDICULOUS BANNED!

[/quote']

Yes. I got in trouble for calling a person from Japan Oriental!

Archived