R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jake, let me get this straight. There's both highly advanced technology and magic in this RP correct?

@destron: No offense but Saix's death wasn't all that sad to me. But I'll let you think what you will of it.

No Jake, I'm just trying to see what levels of technology there were. Essentially the island isolated itself before technological leaps and never really got into it. Instead they studied magic to a great extent. You can expect it to be the sort of medieval place of the world.

Destron' date=' we are discussing my rp titled "Tamers"

And Ninjew, yes there will be dragons. And demons . . . and all manner of mosnters you can either be or control . . .

[/quote']

Is there a plot, if so, can I join? :D

Also, HEARTLESS?????????????? jkjk

Yes there is a plot. Long and detailed, filled with betrayels, muder, romance, and friendships born through battle. This is going to be another masterpiece if I have to slave night and day over it.

Ahem . . . also I'm not quite sure if there will be heartless. Never played kindgom hearts so I am not positive on what they are . . .

Ah . . . yeah ^^;

Thanks for clearing that up Andx' date=' lol . . . >///>

[/quote']

Just sent you the nation info.

@destron: He was referring to the future when everything is ready. He wants the apps filled out correctly.

But do you even have an app formulated Jake?

Archived