R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I see that this is a mighty big group, plus I know a few of you so I'll join.

Username: Ninjew

Your Characters: Kisune Karnon, Sven Trago, Cameron Kaguya, Celia Harashamon, Azera and other variations with last names, but first names are the main.

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences): Kisune walked into the bar and looked around. There were only a few people, so he decided to sit at the bar an dhave a drink. As he sat down the bartender gave him a dirty look. "What do you want, mindless fool," Kisune questioned him. The bartender quickly averted his gaze on Kisune and grabbed a few drinks. He poured Kisune his drink and slid it down the bar to him. Kisune gripped it and looked at it, as if inspecting it for poisen. He then took a drink, finishing the glass in one fell swoop. He placed it back down and put money on the bar. "Thanks for that," he said before getting up. He took another look around the room before walking out the door.

KINGDOM HEARTS RP

I wouldn't mind seeing a Kingdom Hearts RP that was GOOD for a change.

So Tempest, what kind of RP did you have in mind? I know you'll have to consult with Black and Tao but what type of RP would you want it to be?

Oh come one! TT_TT what about my rpgs?

Okay' date=' I'm going to do one of the nations now and if I need to I'll make more later. I will see that you get to start this RP Jake!

Ninjew's in.

I don't mind what the RP is, so long as everyone agrees and is active.

Well I think I'll need to come back in a bit with what kind of RP I'd like and whether or not the club agrees.

KHFTW

After defeating Organization XIII, Sora splits again into a Heartless and Nobody. Sora's Heartless goes to Hades from the Olympus Coliseum and asks for the Organization members back WITH hearts so Sora's heartless could convince them to work for him, plus they wouldn't want KH anymore, since they already have hearts. Hades agrees but he wants Sora's heartless to first kill Roxas so he would never become human again, and then work for Hades. Sora's heartless agrees, but plots to have the Organization kill Hades so Sora's heartless can do whatever he wants.

He goes to kill Roxas and Roxas fools Sora's heartless into thinking he killed him. Sora's heartless returns and Hades brings the Organization back. That's where it starts.

If you like this, I wanna own it and I'll have co-owners if you wish.

I thought Roxas was Sora's heartless??

FAIL. Never play KH again. You disgust me.

I'm sorry' date=' I didn't mean that, but I feel very strongly about KH.

Roxas is Sora's [i']nobody[/i].

BTW, I cried 3 times during KH2.

Oh thats right, my bad. Wasn't thinking fully on it. Haven't played KH in a long time as well.

Okay destron, I must admit that the plot does not particularly excite me. Though I'd do it just to see a half way decent Kingdom Hearts RP. I make a pretty good Saix, well it would be Isa in this case I suppose, if I do say so myself.

Oh Jake, I just finished the geo and history of Crista Luna Insula for your RP. I have to say, filling it out excites me for your RP.

Archived