R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

l'm changing my plot' date=' guys. And with that, the first chapter changed as well.

How's this-

A full Vampire, only known as "Rebel" wields the key to a sacred secret, and he has incredible powers. Constantly Vampires are trying to subdue, recruit, or kill him. He has his own agenda though.

l'll have to elaborate more but... Y'like? Suggestions? Thoughts? Should l keep it? Be honest...

[/quote']

OHMAIGAWD.

CLICHE METER GOING OF THE CHARTS. HOLY CRAP IS THAT A DRAGON GO-

-asplodes-

Hey everyone I'm thinking about starting a new rp but am wondering what you guys think about the plot and if you would be willing to join it. Here is the plot, let me know what ya think;

[spoiler=Plot]

In 2012 a nuclear war broke out. This war was known as the 3rd World War, with 7 Nuke's Launched from the 7 continents all aimed at a different country, the world was completely wiped free of humanity. With such impact from the explosions; Australia, Europe and Antarctica have been all but erased from the planet Earth. The remaining 4 nuke's left craters the size of Australia, nearly wiping out North America, South America, Asia, and Africa. Over the next 488 years the 4 Continents remained in a Nuclear Winter. Once the year 2501 started the earth took a twist and for the remaining 269 years the earth would thaw leaving the 4 Biggest Lakes known to planet Earth in the middle of North America, South America, Asia, and Africa. For the next 200 years humans from unknown planets soon arrived to claim the newly developed world into a place of their own. Many wars took place in the 200 years till now. Now in the year 3000 under the rule of Sector 7 formerly known as North America and Sector 9 formerly known as Asia are the two most elite Continents. With new Technologies and a brink of the 5th World War, Which sector will you join?

Archived