R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had an... Altercation =/

But it's settled' date=' and she did post an app and l accepted her.

But, you never got an [i']official[/i] welcome from anyone yet... (Meaning the members. ^-^)

Well then.... Welcome Lopunny!

I need some help with an rp

[spoiler=rp][spoiler=plot]This is an alternative branch of events that lead from and proceed after crisis core. In this world there are major differences. Zach fair never died, Cloud was the one who saved Zach from the mako energy test plant and died just like Zach, Sephiroth, Angeal, and Genisis have now formed a team that has broke away from shinra (SOLDIER). They are now a group of roaming warriors who called themselves the fallen angels. Director Lazzard isnt dead and now is the new experiment of Dr. Hojo who had learned from his mistakes and created the ultimae warrior, who did not degrade, and was a mndless puppet. he then took all the troopers creating them into the same monster as Lazzard. After witnessing all the trajedy of Cloud's death Zach turned evil and swore revenge and is now on a rampage to kill any remaining shinra troops and to kill the men responsible Hojo and Lazzard. The fallen angels have joined with the turks and are now trying to save Zach from himself who had begun a form of his own degradation process. The fallen angels after turning good and forming a team finally found the secret to stoping the degradation process.

[spoiler=app]

Name: *Not to many Japeneese name*

Shinra/fallen angel(3)/or in the zach fair army/citizen/turk:

Appearance: *if an already existing image just post picture3-5 sentances*

Bio 5-8 sentances:

weapon: *1 if firearm 2 if melee and NO GUNBLADES*

delete anything inbetween *

[spoiler=accepted apps][/spoiler

[spoiler=my app

Name: Zach Fair

Shinra/fallen angel(3)/or in the zach fair army/citizen/turk: leader of the Zack fair army

Appearance: http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5107/zackcutout2fo7.png

Bio 5-8 sentences:

weapon: Buster sword

rules:

the obvious

no godmodding

advanced clause(<.<)

One character per person unless they die, then you can remake it after a two day period. *if people keep dieing just to make a new character then ill set a limit to the remakes.

An organization XIII title huh? Well forgive my lack of knowledge in the japanese language but what does it mean?

Devil Dancing in the Moon

Saix's uberly aweshum Japanese title.

If you're trying to get into the highest Nobody position' date=' you're probably going to fail.

Badly.

[/quote']

Not trying to, although they're currently treating me like crap. Ah well, time to work on my failing Zodiac thing. Seriously, is there no love for original stories anymore?

l'm changing my plot, guys. And with that, the first chapter changed as well.

How's this-

A full Vampire, only known as "Rebel" wields the key to a sacred secret, and he has incredible powers. Constantly Vampires are trying to subdue, recruit, or kill him. He has his own agenda though.

l'll have to elaborate more but... Y'like? Suggestions? Thoughts? Should l keep it? Be honest...

Change the name to something a bit more . . . . reasonable? Rebel isn't really a name and I don't see anyone actually calling him that ^^

A sacred secret? How can it be sacred . . . and a secret? That is just confusing.

And finally, I htink it should be different "factions" trying to do each thing. Like humans kill, vampires recruit, government subdue . . . add more characters and add more depth as well.

I'M A GOING MAD I TELL YOU! MAD!!!!

Its ok. Not very original mind you' date=' but eh . . . what [i']is[/i] original now a days?

And I'm going mad because no one is posting and I can't finished Tamers of Duel Monsters Reborn

LOL, i'd need a miracle.

l guess i'll just work on this and try my best. Dunno when it'll be done, but i'll let you guys get the sneaks ^-^

And, i'll look, alrighty? ^-^

Archived