R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking of Jake drunk is just too weird. Don't ever get into drinking Jake.

Oh, Tempest. There was an app while you were gone.

Username:riku

Your Characters:haru' date='cloud(those are the only name's i use)

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

im not that good but i can show a very good bio i just did

[/quote']

I personally see no reason to accept what he's given us.

(He never did give us that bio.)

Also' date=' HAPPY B-DAY ANDX-SAMA (No l didn't forget ^-^)

[/quote']

Thanks Tempest!

Wait where was this Fenrir?

@Ryeden: You know there are reasons you're on my ignore list. If this is about rejoining the Megaverse forget it. Now please refrain from spamming this thread.

[/conversation]

About why he got banned.

He was trying to defend himself.

[spoiler=My opinion on it.]

Fenrawr says:

I will now sum this up, in one, mandatory, fenrir-styled paragraph

And rag, I want you to sit and stay until you've read it. First of all, flaming mods is enough to get you banned, couple that with flaming members and some flooding, you really should of had a long ban. It makes sense. Sure, some mods don't agree with the flooding, that fits into the personal opinion of the local mod of that section. Now Rag, I used to have quite a bit of respect for you. but that dwindled down to nothing. Why? Because you didn't shut up and take it. If someone has proof against you, and if it goes with the rules of YCM, then it's over. Unless you can get proof to defend yourself, there is no point in arguing. As that kills any respect that any member would of had for you.

So, in a sense, what I just said was a more explanitory 'stfu and gtfo'

Some sentences need to be corrected

But other than that, i don't have the will to argue over this useless bullshit any more

What I quoted to Icy.

About why he got banned.

He was trying to defend himself.

[spoiler=My opinion on it.]

Fenrawr says:

I will now sum this up' date=' in one, mandatory, fenrir-styled paragraph

And rag, I want you to sit and stay until you've read it. First of all, flaming mods is enough to get you banned, couple that with flaming members and some flooding, you really should of had a long ban. It makes sense. Sure, some mods don't agree with the flooding, that fits into the personal opinion of the local mod of that section. Now Rag, I used to have quite a bit of respect for you. but that dwindled down to nothing. Why? Because you didn't shut up and take it. If someone has proof against you, and if it goes with the rules of YCM, then it's over. Unless you can get proof to defend yourself, there is no point in arguing. As that kills any respect that any member would of had for you.

So, in a sense, what I just said was a more explanitory 'stfu and gtfo'

Some sentences need to be corrected

But other than that, i don't have the will to argue over this useless bullshit any more

What I quoted to Icy.

[/quote']

Sounded fun. Hope you enjoyed that.

Well yesterday my family went to the movies, then we went to Olive Garden for dinner, then later that night we got Dairy Queen for dessert. All because of my birthday! (If we were going out it had to be yesterday as nothing's open today.)

Then we stayed up till midnight, watched the ball fall 3 hours after it actually happened, and went to sleep. lol

Sorry for not being active in this club, I forgot that I was a member... (Don't kill me for it D: )

What'd you guys do for new years?

Spent it with my sisters. I don't think we have enough quality time together' date=' so it was nice for us to all get together and just have a good time ^-^

I stayed home and tried to get some rest, after the ball dropped I mean, since I'm not feeling so well >_<

You all better now Jake? And what was you ill with?

Archived