R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I'm thinking of a New RP. I'm also working on chapter 2 of my FanFic. I was wondering if i could get some help on my RP and if anyone could give me criticisms or Compliments that would be great. My FanFic is in my sig.

My RP Idea Is an Adventure in the world of the Rising Sun. It's just one Asia size continent were Powerful people live their lives. A evil presence threatens it and a band of heros must unite in order to save the world.

Any Ideas to expand this and make it Better all all appreciated.

Yeah guys

I still need help with my RP Idea. Can I get some help?

I swear that the creators of Spirit Tracks are stalking me. Malladus was MY main villan first! (Okay, so, I didn't use it often) I also could swear that I copyrighted it.

Have you ever felt like your ideas are being used in a widely-played game, and you REALLY wanted credit for being the first person to think of it?

Pretend I said nothing.

Thanks for the wishes guys, although I have roughly another 2 and a half hours before I can say it's New Years/My birthday. So yeah. Oh, Fenrir, I'm gonna go post the Tales RP. Kisune made a YCM account so he'll still be in it and I have Black's app.

Archived