R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

I have this new RPG I am planning to release' date=' but as always, I am too scared. If anybody could check it over for me, I'd really appreciate that.

Hmmmmmm, Lost gave me an idea, but it is secret to me and only me.

[/quote']

I'll look over it if you still need someone to. Though Tempest seems pretty eager to see it.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAN this is annoying!!! High School Full Power was going well and now RPU is shutting down...IM SO ANGRY I COULD....I COULD...*Shoryuken's The Mandatory Advanced Clause* I COULD DO THAT!!!!

Dark: Dammit Noone is making Advanced clause hate jokes anymore Broxret

Brox: Hey Dark....SHUT UP!!! I bet 820 still makes Adv Clause Hate jokes...*pouts*

Dark: And Really? A Shoryuken? NOW youre sinking so low as to steal Street Fighter moves? Jesus Brox why dont ya just go play Crapfest 6? i mean *ahem* Tekken 6

Brox: DONT TALK SH*T ABOUT TEKKEN!!!

Dark: YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!!!!

Church: Remind me again WHY we let these two on Blue team again?

Tucker: We Didnt Broxret just emailed Roosterteeth so often to let him into RvB that they dumped them with us to shut them up....

Seriously the whole RPU thing is getting annoying though....can anyone contact Hayate?

No need to feel stupid Broxret. We all forget obvious things sometimes.

Checked out the RP IceRinger. I like it and am making my app. Though I'm not sure how well you'll be able to drive the plot if your character is not part of any nation. Just be sure to keep a grip on what you want to do with the plot as I can see this easily taking off in all sorts of directions.

I have it anyway so........ yeah.

Though if I didn't automatically get a copy of any pm in my sent folder, and if I actually did delete pms I receive, I would be angry at that little joke. But seeing as neither are true, I will lol at the attempt to make me freak out.

Right then, I'll just say that Black is reserved a spot. I have a copy of your app so again it will be in the first post. It'll probably have to begin around the 3rd or 4th of January as that is when Black gets back.

lcyblue is a depressed soul.

You know he warned me for spamming (And l was on-topic)? I negged him. Although l knew he'd remove it, the point was to get my message through: "Don't take your depressing ass problems out on me."

Oh, crab removed the warn 10 minutes later =D

Ha. l win bitch.

(Surprised l wasn't perma'd for that O.O)

I'm not sure what Happened to the forum' date=' but I am working with my Tech guy to get it fixed I will let you know any updates as soon as I hear them.

[/quote']

I was wondering what happened to it ^^

lcyblue is a depressed soul.

You know he warned me for spamming (And l was on-topic)? I negged him. Although l knew he'd remove it' date=' the point was to get my message through: "Don't take your depressing ass problems out on me."

Oh, crab removed the warn 10 minutes later =D

Ha. l win b[i'][/i]itch.

(Surprised l wasn't perma'd for that O.O)

Icy just needs to either get over it or, I hate using this phrase, GTFO.

Hey guys I'm thinking of a New RP. I'm also working on chapter 2 of my FanFic. I was wondering if i could get some help on my RP and if anyone could give me criticisms or Compliments that would be great. My FanFic is in my sig.

My RP Idea Is an Adventure in the world of the Rising Sun. It's just one Asia size continent were Powerful people live their lives. A evil presence threatens it and a band of heros must unite in order to save the world.

Any Ideas to expand this and make it Better all all appreciated.

Archived