R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Wow.

Reading through this thread makes me happy. 3 newbies who started off with empty dreams... l never thought we'd last longer than a week, we were too new and no one knew us...

... And now here we are... One of the biggest clubs, not to mention stickied... We caught not one, but SEVERAL mod's attention... We managed everything together... Frpm the D.SDuel era to the Advanced Clause revolt...

... We did it, finally... So this is what bliss feels like?...

(And now I reappear. You guys are right I do that a lot.)

Well Tempest is certainly having a good day. To think I met the three co-owners in the evil council RP, and a fail Bleach RP but I'd rather not recall. Looking back on the past is nice.

Im glad to be a big part of this club guys. i mean i've never been part of anything that big. It feels pretty good to know i was THERE for the D.S.Duel era and the Revolt and alot of other stuff. So i say we celebrate for no apparent reason now.

Dark:Are you thinking what im thinking?

Brox:Yep. Hey guys remember how we USED to test members for initiation? *evil grin*

Koji:(fight fight fight fight fight fi-WHAOH that girls got a nice ass. fight fight fight)

I'm pretty much here was for the Debate but still I think I'm a fairly good member of this club.

Duskmon: Yeah, have you even tried to fight off a ton of Light Spirits at once, not easy.

Lee: I HAVE CONTROL OVER F***ING LIGHTNING!!!!

Jack: (punches Koji)

We advanced pretty quick.

Well, l say this because, as you guys know (Probably forgot), l did say l was leaving soon if the Advanced Clause stays. l'm tired of not being able to RP. l haven't joined one in almost a month.

Well, l still have RPU but there isn't many people there. l don't know what i'm going to do yet, but i'll let everyone know... *sigh...*

l'm tired of not being able to RP. l haven't joined one in almost a month.

Doesn't help that practically all of the RPs here recently have been incredibly dull.

Personally I hope you stay. But not if you'll only be bored.

But I have to ask, can't you technically post enough to meet the requirements? It's only 4-5 lines right? And you had no issues with that in my Bleach RP.

In any case, do what you feel you have to.

EDIT: Wait, what app is this?

Why is that the two RPs that I want to RP in haven't started?

I know what you mean. All of my RPs on RPU have slowed but need to have Black there so there's not much I can do. And the one RP I want to start here hasn't even been bumped in like 5 days.

And I will second Fenrir's question on the app.

Why is that the two RPs that I want to RP in haven't started?

I know what you mean. All of my RPs on RPU have slowed but need to have Black there so there's not much I can do. And the one RP I want to start here hasn't even been bumped in like 5 days.

And I will second Fenrir's question on the app.

My Viking instincts tell me to blame others for not joining.

Wait, for the FE one, aren't we waiting on Reborn? o_O

Hmm. I don't know anyone that would join it.

You mean the Tales RP right? Well there are Tales fans hidden in the dark that we don't know about. Not to mention just plain people to apply. You don't really need any experience with the series to participate.

@Tempest: We haven't started the Fire Emblem RP if that's what you meant.

@Jake: Retainer, as in most loyal and powerful warriors of a king.

Interesting app Tempest. That for Shards of Twilight I assume?

@Jake: I figured anyone could do it with relative ease. The only problem is no one is ever on RPU for very long and most of the people who applied haven't been on in awhile.

Archived