R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Perseus told me he isn't happy with you people. He said you "disgraced the workings of him and his creations, and should be punished greatly for it." I asked him what punishment I should give. He takes out a whip, a bag, and some rope from his pocket, and said, "This time, I'll do it."

I now warn you of impending danger, and do not take my words lightly. Not only Perseus, but every other descendent of him is mad at you. I am not one, because I was born of not magic, but of strife, and the need of rebirth.

So... how is everybody in this time between events? Do not ask me, or else I will destroy you.[/promise]

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... I see. He is the 3rd most annoying person on these forums, well, by my opinion. If we decline, I believe Fenrir is right, we are scared he will ruin this place greatly. This is why rules are set up; this is why people are sent to jail. The common public is scared of what they are going to do.

So, you are scared of him. Is that such a bad thing? I say let him in, and give him the right to tell his part of the story, and show us how he has changed. (Remember that all information against him is invalid until he completely finishes his duty. You people seem to forget that very quickly)

If your lost, Lost, you make your name shine ever so brighter. Basically, bad luck is going to fall on you as a whole, or good luck is going to fall on you as a whole.

Oh, that reminds me, what is your favorite color?

You guys really aren't grasping the point.

He WAS here. The same time as you Cephus. We GAVE him many warnings. l'm not one to give second chances. Once you're gone, i'm shutting the book. l'm just being gracious, along with my fellow co-owners to give him a chance.

Nonetheless, that's 1 against and 2 for so far. What an interesting day this will turn out to be.

Where do you stand proto? lf you don't know him don't worry about it.

So, 3 against 1. l'm sure black-san's vote will make it 3/2, an andx-sama might make it even. l dunno where tao-chan stands so this may just be an ever bout until someone tips the scale...

He might have a chance after all, it seems. Huh.

Heyyyyyy *watches the few first pages* Why didn't I have to battle you to get into the club?

*shrugs* Dunno.

If he screws up again' date=' then kick him. I don't care. I'm just saying giving him another chance won't hurt anyone.

[/quote']

The guy's had more second chances than most would receive. He broke rules after continual warnings and was properly banned. And it will hurt when he gets himself thrown out again. The whole day will suck for the entire thread as Tempest, or Black, or myself, and maybe even everyone else could get incredibly pissed off. This thread's had too many of those days for my taste. Zero doesn't change, despite the 3-4 times he said he would, and as the old Zero got himself banned I don't see why the "new" Zero won't. As such, I say skip the whole process and don't let him back in. Call it fear or whatever other term you want, but I'd prefer to enjoy my time in this thread.

If he screws up again' date=' then kick him. I don't care. I'm just saying giving him another chance won't hurt anyone.

[/quote']

The guy's had more second chances than most would receive. He broke rules after continual warnings and was properly banned. And it will hurt when he gets himself thrown out again. The whole day will suck for the entire thread as Tempest, or Black, or myself, and maybe even everyone else could get incredibly pissed off. This thread's had too many of those days for my taste. Zero doesn't change, despite the 3-4 times he said he would, and as the old Zero got himself banned I don't see why the "new" Zero won't. As such, I say skip the whole process and don't let him back in. Call it fear or whatever other term you want, but I'd prefer to enjoy my time in this thread.

Yet you forgot you have moi, and moi is usually merciless when it comes to idiocy.

Call it an experiment, but I want to see if he does act differently. Besides, it isn't that hard to ban someone, no?

Just giving my opinion on the matter. Not to mention Zero annoys me to no end. But then again seeing what happens when Zero meets Fenrir could be quite interesting. Still my vote stands at no, but if he does get back in I want to see how Fenrir rips him up.

Just giving my opinion on the matter. Not to mention Zero annoys me to no end. But then again seeing what happens when Zero meets Fenrir could be quite interesting. Still my vote stands at no' date=' but if he does get back in I want to see how Fenrir rips him up.

[/quote']

Actually, he knows me. He just hasn't seen me offend anyone yet.

Yet...

And yeah, isn't it funny how Andx-dono likes to disappear?

And yeah' date=' isn't it funny how Andx-dono likes to disappear?

[/quote']

Not Serious Answer: Just staying up with my ninja training. Coming in and out and random times to surprise you people.

Serious Answer: You'd be surprised how hard it is to get a computer to yourself for a whole day in my house, even though we have 3. 2 are almost always being used by my parents and the one in my room is either being used by me, when I'm on here, or by my older brother.

Awesome. I'm having Viking training. We should totally hang out.

I would but you know the new guidelines say we have to associate only with other ninjas in person. I'd have to kill a few hundred of my superiors to come hang out with you at the viking place.

Oh, don't look now but I have to make another disappearance. I'll be gone for about 3 hours. I'd say where but the details have recently become taboo conversation in this club.

Awesome. I'm having Viking training. We should totally hang out.

I would but you know the new guidelines say we have to associate only with other ninjas in person. I'd have to kill a few hundred of my superiors to come hang out with you at the viking place.

Oh' date=' don't look now but I have to make another disappearance. I'll be gone for about 3 hours. I'd say where but the details have recently become taboo conversation in this club.

[/quote']

Oh yeah but we have bows and rams and stuff.

You mean reili- *gets shot*

Archived