R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Well, if we want to go off facts it's one of these 3:

1. Ulquiorra>All other Espada

2. Starrk>All other Espada

3. Yami>All other Espada

For one, Ulquiorra's second release could very well make him the strongest espada though that will never be confirmed.

For two, By the original number system, Starrk is the primera and is therefore the strongest.

For three, Yami claims to be the zero making him the strongest. Whether or not that's true remains to be unknown.

And the reason these three work is that Facts>Personal Opinion.

(But if we're going off of opinions on cool then this whole post has been pointless.)

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long story short.

Military are after rare stone worth 2 million dollars an ounce; but aliens, of course, live on top of deposit and WILL NOT MOVE. Marine uses avatar, half human half alien, to walk around and learn from the aliens; while also trying to make the move. Marine falls in love with "princess" alien and sides with them. War ensues. Marine and Aliens kick Military off the Planet, called Pandora, and Marine remains in Avatar while getting "married" to his "princess".

Like I said . . . completely pradicable [sp?]

Well I've talked to him a bit in Duel Academy and over IM. As far as I'VE seen he has not changed a bit. Still has the habit of "calling people as I see them"- meaning he has no problem calling you an idiot if "you are acting like one."

So . . . no. Absolutely not. He hasn't changed and I am not going to agree to let him in- only to have him start ruining things . . . again

... Maybe you need to look at the first few pages and see why we booted him. Oh, and i'll be glad to show you a link to broxet's FIRST RP that got locked for his failure to follow rules. l will gladly quote the parts in this club which got him at least 3 warnings, and many a time, where I was the only one by his pathetic side out of pity when my co-owners and everyone else wanted him OUT.

And after that, you will see. You will know. And you will bite your tongue.

Archived