R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE JUST IS OKAY yknow what im applying FOR him i know the guy so i can do it and he kinda wants in

Name:Rosedragon38

Characters:Vaan Kururugi,

RP sample:(as written by Rosedragon38)"Alright i've got your back here." said vaan blocking a blast of flame with his blue rose shield. "Now get moving we've got to make it to the castle of shadow!!" shouted vaan parrying another blow.

(for real guys he's my best friend he's visiting my house and he wrote this so THERE)

T-T ta F*cking da he's applied

Vaan yelled pulling out a sword with a red blade. He then began running through the onslaught of enemies. Slicing and dicing every single one of them. As he came up to the castle his sword became enflamed. And he smashed through the castle wall. There he saw the lord of the castle Drahmek.

THERE!!! HAPPPY NOW??? i swear to god Proto youre being an even BIGGER pain in my ass than Fenrir....and belive me thats QUITE an accomplishment,,,

i however like all of you other guys....you're great

Honestly I'm just following the rules here' date=' and the fact that I am "an even BIGGER pain in your ass than Fenrir" just goes to prove that if anyone disagrees with you they get called a odd yet legitimant insult.

[/quote']

That's because Brox can't control himself.

Topic people?

So what if i DONT control myself...this is the internet i have that liberty...if you want i can either sound like someone with a bad temper (current method of insulting people) or i could totally sound like Icyblue and be an absolute prick...either way you all know i kid you right? ^-^ R.P.820 are some of my best friends and you all kick ass....its just i got a little more pissed when my banner recived such *ahem* wonderous praise

@Andx-sama' date=' l finally gave in and watched Szayei and Mayori fight... l think Mr. Granz is gay.

[/quote']

lol. But if he was gay, he would have revived himself out of Mayuri, not Nemu (the woman). Don't you think?

Archived