R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

I got a Wii SSBB,GHWT, Age Of Empires 3, A new screen, A Webcam, and more candy than all of you guys put together could eat....nah probably not but you guys...get THIS

mybanner4b353c26d0fef.jpg

i worked till 11:30 last night mixing the image together just right and i hope i did it to your liking. please tell me what you think

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a Wii SSBB' date='GHWT, Age Of Empires 3, A new screen, A Webcam, and more candy than all of you guys put together could eat....nah probably not but you guys...get THIS

mybanner4b353c26d0fef.jpg

i worked till 11:30 last night mixing the image together just right and i hope i did it to your liking. please tell me what you think

Thank you, thank you Broxret-sama! *Hugs*

Bro will be so happy about Ruka! X3

Meh. I've seen better? >_>

Remove the question mark, I'm pretty sure you have.

Well Broxret, it's an improvement in that the text is much easier to read. Though every pic is slightly blurry, and it figures you'd find the girly pics of Jade to use. And you might want to re-upload it to tinypic or something to get rid of the grey stripe at the bottom. Though this is better than the last one as it actually represents us!

Remove the question mark' date=' I'm pretty sure you have.

Well Broxret, it's an improvement in that the text is much easier to read. Though every pic is slightly blurry, and it figures you'd find the girly pics of Jade to use. And you might want to re-upload it to tinypic or something to get rid of the grey stripe at the bottom. Though this is better than the last one as it actually represents us!

[/quote']

Question mark is there simply to not offend.

Wait. Which one is Jake-chan? 83

I dunno. I don't even think I'm included. D:

[/quote']

You and Jake never got a chance to tell him who to put -__- *Sigh* He'll just have to redo it. Tell me the 1 person you want on there, and JAke gets 2 if he wants. Andx, you get another, and I-no is NOT on there.

[/quote']

You and Jake never got a chance to tell him who to put -__- *Sigh* He'll just have to redo it. Tell me the 1 person you want on there' date=' and JAke gets 2 if he wants. Andx, you get another, and I-no is NOT on there.

[/quote']

I didn't even know he was making a banner. >_>

okay so for the final version (FYI i dont think i can make it less blurry i had to expand the image a bit)

For the final version i have to include Jake (dunno who) and Garland furthermore i assumed that I-no was 820's choice so i decided to stay with your old representative charachters (that means Gaara for Black-san) but ill get to work okay guys ^-^

... So' date=' who has played FF1? I ROFLCOPTERED when my White mage used the Bane sword, killing Tiamat in one hit! XD

[/quote']

I have. Though I got lost very quickly and gave up on it.

It's really confusing, but my mom has the guide book from 1990 :D

... So' date=' who has played FF1? I ROFLCOPTERED when my White mage used the Bane sword, killing Tiamat in one hit! XD

[/quote']

I have. Though I got lost very quickly and gave up on it.

It's really confusing, but my mom has the guide book from 1990 :D

I suppose that would help.

On a side not my Tales RP is up on RPuniverse. (That makes 3 total RPs.)

....T-T...........sh*t...f*ck...c*ck....(every otehr swear word in english' date='portuguese,spanish,and german).....you realize this means im going to have to almost COMPLETLEY do it over...eh its not like i've got a life worth living XD

[/quote']

Sorry. I'll update the old list and post it.

() means unchosen.

Necromancer JAde

Kazekage form Gaara

Akiza

Ruka/Luna

Rachel Alucard

Melvin OR Black

I-no

Taokaka

Steve Lumis

Gin Ichimaru

Garland