R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem Tempest. I had to do something for you guys. I repped you, Black, and Tao; there's my 3 for Christmas Eve! Perhaps Jake, destron, and Proto tomorrow. Anyways, Merry Christmas RP 820! I probably won't be on much tomorrow as I'll be trying out all my new video games; well you know, with any luck.

Happy Slavemas everyone! Now bow down to the Moon' date=' please.

[/quote']

XD Yugioh Abridged.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I got books and... 5 games. ^^ Good, even though it isn't much. It's all I wanted. Can't wait to go to my dad's though. But still, I will miss you All!!! D'X

I'm very happy with what I got. I got a PSP. (YES!) Along with Dissidia Final Fantasy (Just finished one of the ten stories) and Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core. For the DS I got Megaman Starforce and Meteos. I also got another volume of One Piece Manga, as well as the newest Artemis Fowl book. Good Christmas in my book. Now to wait one week unit New Years to get my birthday presents!

I'm very happy with what I got. I got a PSP. (YES!) Along with Dissidia Final Fantasy (Just finished one of the ten stories) and Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core. For the DS I got Megaman Starforce and Meteos. I also got another volume of One Piece Manga' date=' as well as the newest Artemis Fowl book. Good Christmas in my book. Now to wait one week unit New Years to get my birthday presents!

[/quote']

^-^

Who's your fav char? Mine is Warrior of Light.

New AF book...!?

I'm very happy with what I got. I got a PSP. (YES!) Along with Dissidia Final Fantasy (Just finished one of the ten stories) and Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core. For the DS I got Megaman Starforce and Meteos. I also got another volume of One Piece Manga' date=' as well as the newest Artemis Fowl book. Good Christmas in my book. Now to wait one week unit New Years to get my birthday presents!

[/quote']

I got both of the new Starforce games ^^

[/quote']

^-^

Who's your fav char? Mine is Warrior of Light.

New AF book...!?

So far I've only played as Warrior of Light and Cecil. Of the two I like Cecil more. Though I want to try out Zidane, Terra, and Kefka.

The New Artemis Fowl book that I thought was only in Europe but my sister got it for me. It's called Artemis Fowl The Time Paradox. From the plot on the back, Artemis' mother contracts a deadly disease that can only be cured by using spinal fluid from an extinct lemur. With the fairies help he goes back in time to get one of the lemurs and runs into a deadly poacher who quickly becomes incredibly interested in hunting Holly. Looks interesting, hope I have time to read it.

Technicly' date=' that one is old, as it was published in '08, while the newest one will be published next month.

[/quote']

Just to be sure, there's nothing in between the Lost Colony and The Time Paradox right?

Cecil is awesome. Terra is too.

Btw Andx' date=' if it helps. I'm almost done with my character.

[/quote']

Yeah, as I was playing as Cecil it was too fun. And from what I saw before getting the game Terra seems to be fun to play as.

Archived