R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

*Pulls out beloved book of history* *Writes "Cephus is held in place by vines until Tempest Dahlia lets him go"*

I love my book :D

You confuse me. If it's history' date=' how come it is present tense? Have you bended the laws of English? Can you do that for my English Test on Grammar? Pwease, thank you.

[/quote']

It's from a series of Books I read. About our world, and our world 2000 years in the future. Present day for us is affected by the magic Books of History in the future.

How did you obtain these books?

@Tempest: Is it night where you live? If so, look up, and you will find out why you are dubbed "Lost" by the King of the Stars.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Pulls out beloved book of history* *Writes "Cephus is held in place by vines until Tempest Dahlia lets him go"*

I love my book :D

You confuse me. If it's history' date=' how come it is present tense? Have you bended the laws of English? Can you do that for my English Test on Grammar? Pwease, thank you.

[/quote']

It's from a series of Books I read. About our world, and our world 2000 years in the future. Present day for us is affected by the magic Books of History in the future.

How did you obtain these books?

@Tempest: Is it night where you live? If so, look up, and you will find out why you are dubbed "Lost" by the King of the Stars.

In the story, MArsuvees Black stole one of the books, and the others were sealed Away

Who has the 8' date='000th reply? I have the 8,000th reply!

Anyway, I submitted my app. Me love Herons.

[/quote']

We share ^-^

*cuts cake in half* Here ya go.

I wonder what Lost will be if he joins... a Beorc, or Laguz? Anima, or Weapons? Light, or Dark? Choices, choices, choices.

Don't worry at all about that 820. FE has the mage class and the only weapon is a tome (book that lets them use magic). Now the question is do you want to use Fire, Wind, Lightning, Dark, or Light magic? (Already have someone with Dark and someone with Light but the choice is still between the 5)

And I'd prefer female characters if that helps you decide; already have enough guys.

You can have proficiency in both types of magic; heck you could even have proficiency in fire as well if you wanted. I may or may not allow dual casting. But switching between the two is fast and easy. And yeah, I know who you're using.

Archived