R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Christmas is a holiday of lies. Not that it's bad' date=' it's just full of lies.

[/quote']

(Possible past Christmas trauma alert?)

Yet you don't see too many people complaining about all the lies.

Cause no one knows the actual birthdate of Jesus. I can't remember, though, what "mas" translates to in the original language, but it isn't really fitting.

And Saint Nicholas is dead. Santa Clause exists only in the minds of the dead. And ever rising, ever rising...

Count how many days until the Epiphany. The Kings sure took their sweet time to meet this "Jesus" in "January" when it was "snowing".

I could swear in all the plays I have seen, Polaris's angular whatcha-ma-call-it is off by a lot. Your next to the equator, it should be on the horizon, not in the middle of the sky!

If it is snowing, and the lights are on, how do you manage to see stars in the first place?

These Christians and their lies.

Strike 1. And do not blame this on my Christianity, but attacking ANY religion here is off limits. I know the dates are off for the Christmas thing, but EAster actually happened in around July-Sept., and Jesus's birth was around March. Also, they got his birth year off by 7.

@Black: It's simply to be nice to other religions. Sorta.

Still' date=' Hannukah is over. Saying "Merry Christmas" is NOT insulting, so that isn't being not nice.

[/quote']

How about this? "Happy Chrismahanaqwanza"

Bit late there. *Points to top of page*

But, you never stated that in the first post?

Attack? How is that attacking? I'm only saying Christmas is full of lies. How is that so bad?

And, I'm Christian too, bud. I attack, because it is my right as a Christian to point out the wrongs in what I believe to be truthful and right, or else it would be wrong in my book, and I'd be sheep following the wrong herd. Sigh, I knew I shouldn't have done that. Well, at least, the plan worked.

*Sigh* Look. It should be obvious to not beat on religion. That's why there is a religion thread (Sadly -__-)

Next, saying a Holiday that celebrates the life of our (As you stated) Savior is lies, is attacking. Granted, it WAS taken from a PAgan holiday of another name and Santa Claus was Saint Nick, dead and gone. It's the Spirit that counts.

I believe what the Bible says. The time of year, would be March or Summer for Jesus' birth. Thus, Polaris would be seen the right way. Time has degraded it. Plus, Summer in the US is winter in Israel.

Now that this has been resolved (As I will admit I jumped the gun) Strike removed.

@Jake: All I asked for and more.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus' date=' Summer in the US is winter in Israel.

[/quote']

That makes no sense. If it's winter, then Israel is in the Southern Hemishpere, which I don't remember being so. If it is in the Southern Hemisphere, Polaris is invisible.

*Sigh* Look. It should be obvious to not beat on religion. That's why there is a religion thread (Sadly -__-)

If you went to court and said that, you lost.

Next, saying a Holiday that celebrates the life of our (As you stated) Savior is lies, is attacking.

So, if I went to a Buddist and said, "Yo, buddy, regeneration is a lie." I would be attacking their religion? Just a statement, and possibly true. The truth isn't always pretty.

I believe what the Bible says.

You trust the Bible? I don't even trust science, and you trust the Bible? You are Christian!

I dismissed the subject after thinking about it for a while. So, I do believe you omitted Kwanza, Happy New Year, and the Epiphany in your title. I won't go over the forgotten religions and their holidays, too much.

*smacks forhead*

Religion . . . one of the best ways to make friends become enemies. THAT . . . and politics . . .

As a new rule, no religion of any type or calibur will be tolerated in this club. Any talk in it will result in a severe punishment.

l'm sure the co-owners agree with this.

lf you must talk about it, take it to the PM or be BOOTED.

Julius Ceaser is an evil name to say.

Everything in the Bible is true' date=' but in reverse order.

There are 7 Powers of Life: Dark, Light, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire, and Mystery.

Everything has an opposite.

Everything is impermanent; do not cling onto things.

There is God, and there is his complete, total opposite, Dynon.

God created the Positive World, and Life.

Dynon created the Negative World, and Death.

Dynon and God both created Oblivion, the Neutral Realm.

The 7 of Life, and the 7 of Death created and destroyed as they pleased.

The 7 of Life are called Science, the 7 of Death are called "Anti-Science".

There was Life, and soon afterwards, Death. Passing Away, the moement of soul from + to -, is the only way to go though the Neutral Realm, besides reincarnation.

Reincarnation, the movement of soul from - to +, is another way to go through the Neutral Realm, though this way needs not only a soul, but a new host.

That is my religion. It is called... I'll Get Back to You.

[/quote']

We stopped talking about that a long time ago, buddy.

Archived