R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christmas is a holiday of lies. Not that it's bad' date=' it's just full of lies.

[/quote']

(Possible past Christmas trauma alert?)

Yet you don't see too many people complaining about all the lies.

Cause no one knows the actual birthdate of Jesus. I can't remember, though, what "mas" translates to in the original language, but it isn't really fitting.

And Saint Nicholas is dead. Santa Clause exists only in the minds of the dead. And ever rising, ever rising...

Count how many days until the Epiphany. The Kings sure took their sweet time to meet this "Jesus" in "January" when it was "snowing".

I could swear in all the plays I have seen, Polaris's angular whatcha-ma-call-it is off by a lot. Your next to the equator, it should be on the horizon, not in the middle of the sky!

If it is snowing, and the lights are on, how do you manage to see stars in the first place?

These Christians and their lies.

Christmas is a holiday of lies. Not that it's bad' date=' it's just full of lies.

[/quote']

Cause no one knows the actual birthdate of Jesus. I can't remember, though, what "mas" translates to in the original language, but it isn't really fitting.

And Saint Nicholas is dead. Santa Clause exists only in the minds of the dead. And ever rising, ever rising...

Count how many days until the Epiphany. The Kings sure took their sweet time to meet this "Jesus" in "January" when it was "snowing".

I could swear in all the plays I have seen, Polaris's angular whatcha-ma-call-it is off by a lot. Your next to the equator, it should be on the horizon, not in the middle of the sky!

If it is snowing, and the lights are on, how do you manage to see stars in the first place?

Strike 1. And do not blame this on my Christianity, but attacking ANY religion here is off limits. I know the dates are off for the Christmas thing, but EAster actually happened in around July-Sept., and Jesus's birth was around March. Also, they got his birth year off by 7.

@Black: It's simply to be nice to other religions. Sorta.

Still' date=' Hannukah is over. Saying "Merry Christmas" is NOT insulting, so that isn't being not nice.

[/quote']

How about this? "Happy Chrismahanaqwanza"

Bit late there. *Points to top of page*

[/quote']

Strike 1. And do not blame this on my Christianity, but attacking ANY religion here is off limits. I know the dates are off for the Christmas thing, but EAster actually happened in around July-Sept., and Jesus's birth was around March. Also, they got his birth year off by 7.

But, you never stated that in the first post?

Attack? How is that attacking? I'm only saying Christmas is full of lies. How is that so bad?

And, I'm Christian too, bud. I attack, because it is my right as a Christian to point out the wrongs in what I believe to be truthful and right, or else it would be wrong in my book, and I'd be sheep following the wrong herd. Sigh, I knew I shouldn't have done that. Well, at least, the plan worked.

BTW, just saying, I lol'd so hard, from a great memory of something similar to this.

[/quote']

@Black: It's simply to be nice to other religions. Sorta.

Still' date=' Hannukah is over. Saying "Merry Christmas" is NOT insulting, so that isn't being not nice.

[/quote']

How about this? "Happy Chrismahanaqwanza"

Bit late there. *Points to top of page*

But, you never stated that in the first post?

Attack? How is that attacking? I'm only saying Christmas is full of lies. How is that so bad?

And, I'm Christian too, bud. I attack, because it is my right as a Christian to point out the wrongs in what I believe to be truthful and right, or else it would be wrong in my book, and I'd be sheep following the wrong herd. Sigh, I knew I shouldn't have done that. Well, at least, the plan worked.

You tell 'em, Christian brudda

Archived