R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Andx: Btw' date=' do you need help with your Tales RP?

[/quote']

Thanks for the offer, however I've just about got it finished. There's a lot to the app (though not as much as my Bleach RP had, lol). Mostly in that I want good bios, personalities, etc. But I also want an arte/technique list from each person. So yeah, not sure if too many will apply for it when it happens.

@Andx: Btw' date=' do you need help with your Tales RP?

[/quote']

Thanks for the offer, however I've just about got it finished. There's a lot to the app (though not as much as my Bleach RP had, lol). Mostly in that I want good bios, personalities, etc. But I also want an arte/technique list from each person. So yeah, not sure if too many will apply for it when it happens.

Wait, which Tales is it based off though? Seeing as most Tales games are different.

Mostly just the series in general. Though I guess it takes a bit after Symphonia and the newest one, Tales of Graces. Original plot though. I'm not putting it in the world of one of the games, I'm making my own world and everything.

RP Tag poll... >_>

One of the worst things l had the misfortune of making... *sigh...*

Yeah' date=' you know, the robots and the John Connor and the Ahnold? I want to make an RP based on that, but am really crappy at plots.

[/quote']

l'm not familiar with terminator, but if you post what you come up with l could probably help you. ^-^

Yes' date=' I figured it would be fun to play as a helping Centurion.

[/quote']

I think I could work something out. Not centurions but a sort of guardian for the characters. You know, would you like to see the plot for this over PM? It'd be much easier to talk about this if you know what it's about.

Yes' date=' I figured it would be fun to play as a helping Centurion.

[/quote']

I think I could work something out. Not centurions but a sort of guardian for the characters. You know, would you like to see the plot for this over PM? It'd be much easier to talk about this if you know what it's about.

Sure, shoot me a PM.

Btw, finished my FE character.

Archived