R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem ^^ Its up and running.

And what's more . . . I seem to have a habit of "attaching myself" to an idea and improving on it; not to say it isn't good on its own right now ^^;

But the point is . . . I've played ALL of the Fire Emblem games and know how to "warp" things to make sure they work properly ^^

So I hope Andx lets me help him out a bit ^^

*laughs*

Well I'm good at the game, seeing as I've played and beaten all of the American ones- and not loosing alot of people too.

Pffft' date=' Florida ftfw.

Snow is too much of a pussy to come over here.

>:/

[/quote']

But, Florida is basically a warm, snowless, New Jersey (A Floridian Friend even told me so.). I prefer the snow to the beach.

Your friend liez. Florida is full of horrible drivers, man-eating animals, endless waters, and oranges.

Darn right it is!

BTW . . . I'm in Florida . . . and am one of those man-eating animals bad drivers ah nvm . . .

Wow . . . please just stick with the titles please ^^;

And I do live in Florida, though more specific areas I will keep to myself. As for the FE genre, I really am good at strategems and such; which is why I like FE games so much

I like FE alot for one reason: you get a spot as the tactician which, in my opinion, makes you more "attatched" to the characters and makes the story plot personal.

I'm here! Nice to see I've made a few people happy. And I would be happy to have your help Jake. I literally made that RP in like 2-3 days. And at the same time I'm making an RP based off of the "Tales of" series. (probably most of you would recognize Tales of Symphonia? Well it's based of that series.)

And chess is a bit more complicated. You have to think of everything your opponent can do. In FE, if your characters are strong enough, you don't have to worry about anything that happens.

@Jake: You live in Florida?! =o

WHO SAID TALES OF SYMPHONIA?! >=[

(All you people live on the east side of the country. Sorta odd that I live in Southern California.)

I said Tales of Symphonia. I'm currently working on an RP based off that series.

@Jake: You live in Florida?! =o

WHO SAID TALES OF SYMPHONIA?! >=[

(All you people live on the east side of the country. Sorta odd that I live in Southern California.)

I said Tales of Symphonia. I'm currently working on an RP based off that series.

I once did a Symphonia RP.

Good times.

@Proto: Don't friggin' disable PMs. D: <

Archived