R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm... Well around where l live kids say different. l dunno' date=' l doubt i'm [i']rich[/i] persê... But l do get what l want when l ask for it. In all honesty, l thought that's how all kids lived until l learned about the Great Depression. l guess l just have it easy...

... But rich? l really don't know about that. Maybe l should look into it.

This is me.

Oh yeah Proto BTW you've been Accepted into the Triad congratulations by a vote of 2/3 positive you've got a few small detail flaws but its overshadowed by your attention to the reality that sometimes you CAN be beaten and characters HAVE limitations...we hold realistic fighting in high regard in the Triad again i say congratulations

Hai Reborn-sama, I have a question, is your username based of Hitman Reborn! ?

Also why not remake it? I'll post it so its unaffected by the curse.

Also I've got that fixed, I've lost millions of times in Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords so I get used to it.

Allo peoplez.

Proto is in the Triad? (LOL Triad makes me think of the Venture Bros.)

Hai Reborn-sama' date=' I have a question, is your username based of Hitman Reborn! ?

Also I've got that fixed, I've lost millions of times in Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords so I get used to it.

[/quote']

No, it means Goldenboy820 is reborn...

We get that alot...in reality we're a group started by 3 great RPers all specializing in different RP's Rosedragon38 [bleach,Naruto] Ketodama [bleach,Naruto] BroxretXV[YGO,Bleach] we're also adept at MANY other varieties its just those are our favorites we're only open to the TRULY elite

Hai Reborn-sama' date=' I have a question, is your username based of Hitman Reborn! ?

[/quote']

Hitman? l'm not an assasin.

Or bald. And my suits are navy, not black.

[/quote']

Hitman? l'm not an assasin.

Or bald. And my suits are navy, not black.

Actually its a anime I got into for a while, (one of my friends thats a open Otaku mentioned it.)

Archived