R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Just' date=',,1...more...day...of...semester...exams....can't...take...anymore...scantrons...can't go on...tell Taokaka...that i love her....*dies*

Dark:Seriously the semester exams have been a b****!!!

[/quote']

[spoiler=*coks gun and holds to head*]Alucard-5.jpg

I'll let her know you liked her . . .

l only got 3 classes...

private school is expensive >_>

$10' date='000 a year...

[/quote']

Only three classes . . . FOR $10,000 a year!?

Are you guys rich or somerthing? (OoO)!!!

Sorry Jake lol. I fell asleep relatively early. Thank the lord for disease xD. But what was that last IM (the one I never got 'till today) about? Were you trying to tell me something?

It was about the Youtube viedos I posted before you.

But seriously guys! What did you think of the videos!?

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm... Well around where l live kids say different. l dunno, l doubt i'm rich persê... But l do get what l want when l ask for it. In all honesty, l thought that's how all kids lived until l learned about the Great Depression. l guess l just have it easy...

... But rich? l really don't know about that. Maybe l should look into it.

Rich people make me feel like crap. I'm poorer than a freakin' Hobo. At least they have pennies. Rofl.

Oy, sorry to hear that...

Where ya been!? ^-^

Doubt it. Unless you have a high paying job, which again I doubt, you'll be getting somewhere close to $7 an hour.

And you have to remember to take off for tax. Which is about seven percent, at least down here it is, that the government takes off your paycheck for good ol' uncle sam.

I get about . . . well . . actually I ain't gonna say how much I make a week on here ^^

Archived