R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm...... can I really respond to that, I admit I went way to far but I didn't think I was doing to bad. I apologize for my actions but I actually had no idea that it would be that bad, also I don't blame Riku either. I admit that he was the cause but if it wasn't for that Dark guy I wouldn't have had to much trouble in there.

... Very well then. But l don't want to see you doing it again. That goes for the rest of you. You already know that l won't have members of THIS CLUB getting banned or in anything without stepping in. That's just how l am.

I'm still kinda pissed about the warning... But l guess i'll let it slide. lt's not really hurting me anyway.

CRAP IM IN WAAAY TO MANY RP'S (granted the only one i still even friggin post in on this forum anymore is Ultima Academy) But im in like 4 Rp's in RPU AND i havent even gotten to work on Chapter 1 of SKY Academy the Book AND!!! I've got Bro who uses the Computer for youtube and stuff like 23/7 AND I'VE GOT SEMESTER FINALS AND IM GONNA TEAR MY HAIR OUT OF MY SCALP!!!!!

out of curiosity andx do you have an image i could use to make our picture for the new Banner together? cuz i can do that ^-^

Archived